Hi everyone.  I got a bit of a problem.  A day ago, I bought Grounded via steam and yesterday, I tried to logging-in with my windows e-mail/xbox account so I can play multiplayer.  It took so long just for the sign-in button to appear.  Then, when I was typing my e-mail address, whenever I pressed the letter "A" in the keyboard, a menu pops-out but I managed to copy and paste my e-mail via notepad.  My real problem is that after entering my password and pressing enter, it would just load and go back to the main screen.  I thought that I must have already logged-in and click multiplayer but it asks me to log-in again and this cycle goes on and on.  What should I do?  I want to play with others.  Help would be really appreciated.

On 8/12/2020 at 6:15 AM, IryBunbun said:

Hi everyone.  I got a bit of a problem.  A day ago, I bought Grounded via steam and yesterday, I tried to logging-in with my windows e-mail/xbox account so I can play multiplayer.  It took so long just for the sign-in button to appear.  Then, when I was typing my e-mail address, whenever I pressed the letter "A" in the keyboard, a menu pops-out but I managed to copy and paste my e-mail via notepad.  My real problem is that after entering my password and pressing enter, it would just load and go back to the main screen.  I thought that I must have already logged-in and click multiplayer but it asks me to log-in again and this cycle goes on and on.  What should I do?  I want to play with others.  Help would be really appreciated.

I think this is a known issue. Have you seen the list? I would send an email to support.