Jump to content

Recommended Posts

berries😫

first time i came across berries at bottem of bird bath, i couldnt harverst as it was in water (at the time I assume i needed a different tool) so i looked around more and died to spider

later on in play through i seen recipe for blade. my little brain thought I had the answers.  nope. (went to the same berrie that falls in water) so i looked around a died to spider

my next crack at the berrie problem, i figured i couldnt use tools under water expect spade and spears. (i could be wrong) so thougt i dhould shoot them out the tree. fail looked around ran from spider

I then found recipe for trampoline and thought. man this has to be. packed my bag with enough to build 4 as i wasnt going home empty handed. searching for a good spot i place my trampoline and nope. after another 10 mins looking for a branch i could bounce to, I stumbled on the solution. a branch. 🤣🤣🤣  all this work for tools.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

You can push the berry out of the water with enough patience I managed to push it towards the wall and then up and out of the water but it got launched out lol

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2020 at 7:07 PM, tecknotot said:

You can push the berry out of the water with enough patience I managed to push it towards the wall and then up and out of the water but it got launched out lol

yeah but wish they didnt put that berrie there. i would dig clay under water so i thought i could use tools under water. i never had a reason to test if tools work under water. it was very frustrating and not very clear.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, champ said:

yeah but wish they didnt put that berrie there. i would dig clay under water so i thought i could use tools under water. i never had a reason to test if tools work under water. it was very frustrating and not very clear.

I hate leaks (Im one of those that enjoys the element of surprise for the first time and going OOH and AHH)  but if you seen any of the upcoming leaks, underwater tools and weapons are coming.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2020 at 12:13 PM, champ said:

berries😫

first time i came across berries at bottem of bird bath, i couldnt harverst as it was in water (at the time I assume i needed a different tool) so i looked around more and died to spider

later on in play through i seen recipe for blade. my little brain thought I had the answers.  nope. (went to the same berrie that falls in water) so i looked around a died to spider

my next crack at the berrie problem, i figured i couldnt use tools under water expect spade and spears. (i could be wrong) so thougt i dhould shoot them out the tree. fail looked around ran from spider

I then found recipe for trampoline and thought. man this has to be. packed my bag with enough to build 4 as i wasnt going home empty handed. searching for a good spot i place my trampoline and nope. after another 10 mins looking for a branch i could bounce to, I stumbled on the solution. a branch. 🤣🤣🤣  all this work for tools.

 

 I built a staircase all the way up to the birdbath and managed to seal that bottom water portion with floors. Now I can just run up and collect berries whenever I feel like it. Took about 4 hours with all the running up and down with supplies though. You can use pebbles to knock them down or a bow and arrow if you don't care about losing a few. Also if you want to "kick" things out of the water you can swim towards them and swim backwards in a straight line while looking up simultaneously. I've launched things pretty far out of the water.

Edited by Narng
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...