Ideas/adjustments/dreams/suggestions to game

These are some hopes and dreams for the game, and things i have noticed.

BTW loving it

1) the list of saved games... its too messy,  I would like to be able to Name my saved game, as is it all blends together. I play solo and with a friend and i see playing with my kids as well but with different saves and its hard to figure out which is which..

2) inventory and chest sort buttons  would be da bomb..

3) armor auto equip, picking up armor off your body should go back to equipped

4) armor and things on the tool bar... should not take inventory space..   if i have all my tools and armor along with glider.. i have no space for anything else

5) equipment.. add quiver,  that would be cool..

6) pop cans..  on the bottom of the pop can your model has triangles and not quads... it shows in the render (sorry things i notice as a CAD/Blender user)

hope the team reads this..  ill be playing after work and all night and looking forward to the next content update

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Those are some good suggestions, a lot of which I think the community could get behind. I am especially interested in the Auto-Equip of Armor upon picking up one's Backpack after dying.

I can think of reasons as to why some people may not like such a feature, but I feel that adding the option to enable it in (Start Menu -> Options -> Game) would be a good addition to the game. Not to mention it would add something to the Game tab in the Options Menu, which is looking a bit dry at the moment.

i'd go for the auto-equip armor if it could be toggled on or off.  Sometimes i carry 2 sets of armor depending what i'm doing,  if i die it's from a fight and usually cause i forgot to switch armor,  i'd rather not have the game auto-equip the same wrong armor right there by the wolf spider that killed me.

On 8/11/2020 at 11:17 AM, Draco Socard said:

4) armor and things on the tool bar... should not take inventory space..   if i have all my tools and armor along with glider.. i have no space for anything else

they said they were working on that in the interview, we were hoping it would be added in the last patch but it wasn't.  hopefully next patch.  So until then, practice organizing your inventory better,  we have tons of room in the backpack, i carry 8 tools sometimes 2 sets of armor and at least 2 stacks of food and have plenty of room to go exploring and foraging.

5) equipment.. add quiver,  that would be cool..

yes it would.  remove the arrows from the backpack.

6) pop cans..  on the bottom of the pop can your model has triangles and not quads... it shows in the render (sorry things i notice as a CAD/Blender user)

never noticed this,  might be your settings?

Xbox One X