Well, it doesn't resolve the issue, but it's a workaround, a tedious one. This is why they should have a system to purge old items (that isn't in chests and containers) and insects from time to time to ensure game performance remains stable. That would prevent issues like this one from happening as well.

Edited by ShadowTani
  • Thanks 1

I tried to kill all the worker ants in the yard and go back to the ant hill but to no avail I still get no eggs.   I think the ant egg bug is more than just killing all the worker ants stuck in the yard.

I agree this bug isn't completely fixed but this workaround does work. Unfortunately it does require a lot of running around and making sure ALL the ants are dead. If even one is left alive they won't respawn accordingly. 

It may not be worth the hassle and probably better off being patient until it's fixed. 😔

• Thanks 1

If you need some help I would gladly join your game and we can attempt to do it together. We can devize a plan to wipe them all out and replicate what I had done to get the eggs you need. 

My Xbox gamer tag is 'Raziel DERF' whether you're on pc or Xbox we can cross-platform.