Xbox or PC?

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords will be coming out in Feb 2005.

Unlike KOTOR, KOTOR 2 will see the Xbox and PC copies coming out at the same time.

Obviously everyone here is for one reason, KOTOR 2. But I also know that not everyone here can be just Xbox fans or PC fans. Some of us here will be getting the Xbox version (I'm one of them) some will be getting the PC version and some will be getting both.

So, which platform will you be getting KOTOR 2 on? PC? Xbox? Or both?

I bought the XBOX version because it came out first. :p

Well, obviously, I'm going to get get the PC version now that there aren't any advantages for the inferior version.

Hope my 9800 pro works just fine by Feb. :)

Both.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Both.

I just have to ask this. I never asked this question to someone who got both.

So my question is....why? Not saying it is a bad thing. But whats the motive to get both?

1. I got a girlfriend that likes KotOR too.

2. I want to play KotOR II whenever i want, and so does she.

3. By getting both, there's smaller chance to annoy each other :p

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

As if we needed more of those threads...?

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=1071&hl=

If you haven't noticed....that thread is asking you which is the better KOTOR 1 version.

This thread is asking you which platform will you get KOTOR 2 on. Totally different concepts if you ask me....

Learn to read then to speak...

The poll is about which platform you played Kotor1 on, the question of the thread was which platform are you getting Kotor2 for. Not really that different concepts. :p

Even funnier when mistakes are emphasised B)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'll get the PC-version if both versions are released at the same time, as they say they will. If, for some reason, the Xbox-version is out considerably sooner, i'll get the Xbox version...and an Xbox. ;)

In the case of that scenario, i'll probably get the PC-version when it comes out as well. My financial sensibility goes out the window when it comes to must-haves. :huh:

the xbox has had few good games come out for awhile, I feel that I must play kotor 2 on my xbox to justify its purchase.

Ugh no thats not true im sorry. KOTOR is great, Morrowind was ehh buggy but ok in the long run, Splinter Cell and Splinter Pandora Tomorrow are both ok, Halo, Project Gotham Racing 2, Madden 2004, Fight Night 2004, and now Fable and KOTOR 2. I am a hardcore X-Box fan I would buy any game for X-Box than I would my PC.

I guess I misspoke but I feel that my xbox has been collecting dust since I bout a ps2. The reason is that the psr has a giant library of ps2 and ps1 games. why the xbox a little teeny library I got a first gen xbox the first weeks it came out its just that god games are far and few especially if you do not like sports or racing games.

Most people don't notice this but lol 65% of all the X-Box games are made by Microsoft. While Nintendo and Sony make alot of games for their system other companies support them before they would support Microsoft. And people are probably wondering why that is. Well I can answer that most game companies hate Microsoft. I can't blame them I bought my X-Box for one reason.. Halo! It is the best FPS game i've ever played and now Halo 2 comes out :huh: Then theres all these Tom Clancy games that rock. And theres Star Wars KOTOR 1 and 2, Morrowind, Madden 2004, Fable I mean the X-Box is making a comeback. Yea the PS2 has alot of games more than X-Box and Gamecube combined but then again the PS2 was out a year and a half earlier than both systems if im correct.