Patch Broke the Game

I dont need to say what this patch has done that has made the game unplayable. Grounded was a great game. But I would rather avoid larva, than spend an entire day looking for mushrooms & drinking lake water. The whole incentive of every survival game is that the further you get, resources become easier to come by aka dew collector/mushroom farm. That way most of your day can be spent collecting resources or building or exploring instead of spending most of the day just trying to keep your thirst/hunger up. This needs to be patched. I dont know how this isnt priority. Imagine if Sea of Thieves made a patch that all skeletons spawned in smaller numbers but all the steering wheels stopped working on ships. Kinda the same premise. It's like thanks for killing the spider in my house, but you did so by burning my house down.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The Grounded Badger said:

Please be patient while the issues are worked on. 

This is my current favorite game, I got sick of the same thing over and over with Sea of Thieves, I just hope this is going to get fixed because a lot of people are saying there wont be patch anytime soon. I'm still going to play the game. Essentially my biggest concern was that this would not be patched at all.

I am confident they will HOT FIX this soon. I would ask that the developer not release new content on a Friday. Any Friday. If new content breaks something critical then your user base has to wait the entire weekend for the fix. If you release new content on a Monday and something critical is broken you can fix it on Tuesday and/or roll back to the previous version. The weekend, aka Saturday and Sunday, is when the vast majority of your user base actually has time to sit down and play. By releasing new content on Friday you always run the risk of your user base not being able to play during their peak time to play. Please consider not releasing new content on Fridays. Thanks.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2020 at 4:57 PM, The Grounded Badger said:

Please be patient while the issues are worked on. 

Could you also look into all the water droplet spawning spots, after the patch they disappeared along with the acorn bits laying around, these were kinda needed on the travels around the map to keep the thirst and hunger bars up. 
plus some spider spawning locations have stopped spawning. 

28 minutes ago, Shaunyb said:

Could you also look into all the water droplet spawning spots, after the patch they disappeared along with the acorn bits laying around, these were kinda needed on the travels around the map to keep the thirst and hunger bars up. 
plus some spider spawning locations have stopped spawning. 

i found 3 floating in the air where they're usually on the ground.  had to hop off a tree root and hit the button at the right time to collect them.  The rest were where they always have been.

Xbox One X