Container Storage improvement

I would like to suggest an improvement for container storages in the game Grounded. I recently happened to have a group of Larvas show up at my base, who destroyed all of my buildings, including chests. When destroyed, the chests items popped out, and where everywhere. My suggestion would be, that upon destruction of a chest, a small bag will spawn, with your items in them, which will despawn after a set amount of time (so people will actually need to get their items out of there). The small bag can only be looted, and not used to store items.

• 2 months later...
On 8/8/2020 at 9:18 PM, TheRobLP said:

I would like to suggest an improvement for container storages in the game Grounded. I recently happened to have a group of Larvas show up at my base, who destroyed all of my buildings, storage companies near me  including chests. When destroyed, the chests items popped out, and where everywhere. My suggestion would be, that upon destruction of a chest, a small bag will spawn, with your items in them, which will despawn after a set amount of time (so people will actually need to get their items out of there). The small bag can only be looted, and not used to store items.

Yes, a good option

6 hours ago, Gearhart said:

That's not very immersive. Most games with buildable and destructible chests have said chests drop all their items when destroyed; and it works just fine for them.

Also, Necropost.

Also, Also,  It's in the game now.  If you bust a chest that has items you get a loot sack, same as the bird feather drop, with all the items that were in the chest.  That is unless patch 3 or 3.1 changed this.

Xbox One X