∆ More insects

- More flying insects 

- Mosquitoes?

-Flies?

-Insects that ambush or that sets traps

- Lol! Nightmare mode!

∆ Mounts (Few insects or rate insects)

-Injured ant (We help, now it's a pet)

-Having a pet is a great responsibility(Food, Health and stuff) or they will leave

∆ Acorn/Grass board

-Boarding downhill is fun!

-Getting pulled your pet or friend is cool

∆ Telescope

-Is this even necessary?

-Clover leave + water dew = good stuff

∆ Rope

-Going down 

-Swinging 

-Going up

-Pet pulling the characters?

∆ Flattener

-Good looking base!!!

∆ Freshness level

-Yes

∆ Difficulty 

-Nightmare (Some or few insects can climb!!!

∆ Suit for climbing

-Only available in nightmare mode

Cages

-Harvestable Insect parts?

• Like 1

∆ Boss Fight

-If the game has a boss

-Body parts have health bars and destroying body parts give the player advantage but will make the boss angrier or do something cool

∆ Digging 

-More like base building

-I work overseas, and I just want to have a good time with family thus trying to make the game longer

∆ Gears?

-Turning handwheels to open gates?

-Pulley, to make a working elevator

-Quest related stuff / Puzzle 

-and more (no idea actually)

∆ Night insects 

-I'm here again not knowing if the game already has it

-My siblings and I want some thriller sometimes

-A beautiful firefly?

some of these i like,  would love to see a rope ladder, or fixed size mounted ladder on your base.

Weather could be fun.  rain drops half the size of your character.  could kill if out in the open, sweep you away if they combine and your in a trench.

A sled (using your board idea) would be awesome for extra carry capacity, or even a small wheeled cart.

I'd like to see shelves in your base you can put container or chest on, rather than having them just laying around on your floor.

Rope net to hang stuff in, keep it away from those thieving ants.

Pitfall trap with spikes would be cool,  using the shovel and tools to dig a pit.  could hide stuff in there also.  landscaping options a possibility.  smooth out an area for building, or make a pile to tamp down for a ramp. etc. etc.

Xbox One X

Thank you for the reply McNugget 

I agree with the rope net, the sled, and pitfall trap!!! 100%

∆ Dungeon like areas 

-Triggered by talking to burg.l

+Will start to generate a dungeon that players need to raid

+Retrieve something(robot parts?)

+The insects will try to stop players

-After the raid, the dungeon/area will stay for supplies

+By the tree

+Water

+Underground

+Ant nest, Spider den and more

-Why dungeon/Area like dungeon to the game?

+No answer {°-°} whoops!

On 8/8/2020 at 10:21 AM, 01d Guy said:

∆ Boss Fight

-If the game has a boss

-Body parts have health bars and destroying body parts give the player advantage but will make the boss angrier or do something cool

∆ Digging 

-More like base building

-I work overseas, and I just want to have a good time with family thus trying to make the game longer

There already is at least one boss, did you find it? :)

• Hmmm 1

Just now, McSquirl Nugget said:

the wolf spiders are boss for me lol  they smoke me every time.

ROFL.  There's another boss you'll eventually find, I dont want to spoil it for you.

1 minute ago, 01d Guy said:

That's the boss?

My siblings (13-15 years old) play dark soul and put all game mode to hardcore....

that is not the boss Im referring to. I think McSquirl is joking saying how hard the wolf spiders are.  I think they are mini-bosses.

Edited by tecknotot
  • Haha 1

1 Flying Suit: Collect wings of a flying insect and use them to make a flying suit.  Allowing flying.

2 Rideable insects that you ride on and to pull a cargo wagon.

3 Insect taming. A permanent insect companion you name an take care of that follows you around to guard you and help carry stuff.  Pet insect spawning bed to set pet spawn location. 

4 Interactive furniture like being able to sit in a berry leather chair.

5 Mods for armor and weapons. To modify gear with mods to boost performance and or looks.

6 Lockable and secure vaults: That Ants can't raid from very easily.  Limited resources here due to being ant size maby a clay brick and quarzite vault with a combo lock. 

7 Ground flatten tool to level the ground a tad for better base building. 

8 Water purifier device to purify dirty water a upgrade version of dew collector. You place it and it begins to purify dirty water and powered by a battery of some kind like a watch battery and a high tech water filter.

9 mini solar panels and watch battery banks to supply base for electricity and powered lights and devices.

Edited by Yoshuren
  • Confused 1
  • Hmmm 1

Flying suit- I don't mind it in creative mode

Rideable taming- agree 100%

Insects taming- Looking at the discussion"No Taming."

-I agree that it will make the game bad (somehow)

-Taming as a pet to help you do something, I agree (Example: riding, collecting, guarding the base (Only scare some insect) building, and more)

Interactive furniture- agree 100% 

- Read one suggestion about camera mode where you can take pictures, and stuff-this will make it a great idea.

Lockable Chest- I think the developers want us to make our base secure by adding traps 

Ground flatten tool- agree 100%

Water purifier- other methods by collecting:

-gravel, sand, charcoal, cloth = to the water filter 

3 hours ago, 01d Guy said:

Insects taming- Looking at the discussion"No Taming."

-I agree that it will make the game bad (somehow)

-Taming as a pet to help you do something, I agree (Example: riding, collecting, guarding the base (Only scare some insect) building, and more)

If they can split the taming between having a mount and using one as a pack mule i'd be for it.  we don't need mounts,  i'd hate to see this turn into ARK.  

but if we could do something like a carrot on a stick (or in this case hotdog piece on a stick)  for the worker ants to help haul things for us, that would be cool

7 hours ago, Yoshuren said:

Flying Suit: Collect wings of a flying insect and use them to make a flying suit.  Allowing flying.

I don't see any need for flying, the dandelion fluff is fine for slowing falling

Lockable and secure vaults: That Ants can't raid from very easily.  Limited resources here due to being ant size maby a clay brick and quarzite vault with a combo lock. 

Agree with @01d Guy they want us to build traps and such.  I'd rather see ropes included and a hanging net to keep the ants out.

Water purifier device to purify dirty water a upgrade version of dew collector. You place it and it begins to purify dirty water and powered by a battery of some kind like a watch battery and a high tech water filter.

no need for high tech, a basic filtration system, again like @01d Guy mentioned,  would do just as well if not better.   To expand on his idea, you could make a funnel with plant fibers and woven fiber, fill with sand and charcoal and a piece of plant fiber to filter the mud puddle and such water right into your grub canteen.  Limited use, maybe 6 or 8 times before it "breaks", breaking meaning the sand and charcoal is gunked up to much to work anymore.

Sand would be found in various locations in the map, and charcoal from the cooking spit.

• Haha 1

Xbox One X

4 hours ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

If they can split the taming between having a mount and using one as a pack mule i'd be for it.  we don't need mounts,  i'd hate to see this turn into ARK.  

but if we could do something like a carrot on a stick (or in this case hotdog piece on a stick)  for the worker ants to help haul things for us, that would be cool

I don't see any need for flying, the dandelion fluff is fine for slowing falling

Agree with @01d Guy they want us to build traps and such.  I'd rather see ropes included and a hanging net to keep the ants out.

no need for high tech, a basic filtration system, again like @01d Guy mentioned,  would do just as well if not better.   To expand on his idea, you could make a funnel with plant fibers and woven fiber, fill with sand and charcoal and a piece of plant fiber to filter the mud puddle and such water right into your grub canteen.  Limited use, maybe 6 or 8 times before it "breaks", breaking meaning the sand and charcoal is gunked up to much to work anymore.

Sand would be found in various locations in the map, and charcoal from the cooking spit.

Yeah basic water filter is good too.  Sand, Charcoal and a funnel carry filter.  But I was thinking more of a upgraded place able that produces more water then the tier 1 dew collector.  Like a tier 2 Dew collector with a larger web net.  But I was thinking lab tech stuff. Could be from Raw Science tech.

Like a Watch battery and a small motor pump with a reverse osmosis filters.  You place machine near dirty water and it pumps it in to filter and can have a clean water tank for it to dump filtered water into with like 20 or 30 or 40 water dews capacity like a huge water tank. And you would need to keep it fed with watch batteries or some other kind of battery to run the reverse osmosis machine.  But probably later down the road when we get more yards/places to explore.   

Something like these Shrunk.  But yeah probably overkill solo but would be cool anyway. I could see it in late game with more yards and or area to explore and larger co-op games.

a54409af-62ea-4519-ad43-5e6931fd991d_1000.jpg

ro2000.jpg

Edited by Yoshuren
  • Like 1

A tier 2/3 water collector? 

-Watermill > bamboo-like piping > Filter > tank

-Player needs to pedal which is attached to the watermill with a rope

-Or if we can have a pet/Insect worker, they do it for us

-Ro's are cool. I work with bigger Ro units with an inline brominator.

∆ Fast gliding suit (Like flying squirrel)

-My little brother's Idea/suggestion

-He asks me if we can go to the highest location of the game and just glide

-I said, that sound awesome

-Us dying trying to climb, last gameplay...

2 hours ago, Yoshuren said:

Like a Watch battery and a small motor pump with a reverse osmosis filters.  You place machine near dirty water and it pumps it in to filter and can have a clean water tank for it to dump filtered water into with like 20 or 30 or 40 water dews capacity like a huge water tank. And you would need to keep it fed with watch batteries or some other kind of battery to run the reverse osmosis machine.  But probably later down the road when we get more yards/places to explore.   

Something like these Shrunk.  But yeah probably overkill solo but would be cool anyway. I could see it in late game with more yards and or area to explore and larger co-op games.

so where do we get the pump and mechanical items for these?  we're working with basic materials here remember, grass, twigs,pebblets, etc.  not to far of a stretch to build the things we have, but a turbine pump and chemical filter?  i think that's a bit out of it. that's going into the Ark tech style with machine guns and junk.  that stuff i don't think should ever be in Grounded.  

We're not the scientists, we're the kids they kidnapped or whatever and shrunk for their experiment.

Xbox One X

Sticky Light Ball

-A ball that glows as soon as you throw it

-Glows for 30 secs

-Tier 2, Glows for 1 min

Sticky  rope?

-Like a grappling hook

-Sticks for 30 secs

Insect Costume

-Looks cool!

-Spook!

-Able to walk around hostile insect 

-But if they detected you by walking to close, well you know whats going to happen

-Example- Spiderling costume, Ant costume, bee costume and more in the future

-Doesn't give any buff, the spook/costume is the buff 

Fire

-Fire can destroy webs (no drop if players used fire)

-Can not glow under water

-Torch can scare some insect temporally? 

Edited by 01d Guy
add suggestion/feedback

if i cpuld add my 2cents.

i would think a system connected to the armour level would help with quality of life aspects of game with out making it easier cause we dont like to grind.

the ability to award player near end game through magic/technology/Raw Scince, where having an armour upgrade system. each full set armour will have its usfullnes we need to utilize. 

concept - full armour must be worn with correct tool to cast the effect onto the insect. This is to help with awarding players who have grinded to the certain level inorder to give them quality of life upgrades.

Grub hide armour -- ability to dig up grub then have it assist you buy digging under ground surface for you to sleep (no longer need lanto)

ant armour -- ability to have an ant assist you from moving grass plank and wood steam from x location to y location till gone. can only control x number of ants at any one time (save me from cutting grass at night, piling them up during first light and then running it back to storage during the night. now ants can collect and pile them closer to were i need them for builds)

ladybug -- to ride ladybug (at lady bug speed) instantly will stop and attack/block any threat that approches. keep it that if lady bug attacks while you ride it, you will be hurt. (wont do much for now but is fun to sit back and let the lady bug fight while you run in with some cheap shots and help farm those pesky wolf spiders)

Bee Armour -- ability to have it assist you buy being a portable storage uber unit. (so many times i would run of to get berries and forget something like arrows to nock them down or a d.tuff so i dont fall to my death and blaming storage space. i now love the fact it is limited and gamr is asking you to be prepared. this would just be nice if you run to a flower to find a bee to send it to retrieve what your missing)

unsure if anyother armour in game (insect full set) hope this finds its way to someone who could use this machnic in this or another game.

i think game is great the complaints about the quality of life stuff takes away the difficulty and strategy or planning ahead. 

love this game

-Quest based buildings:

Buildings that have a fixed in place blueprint like a large elevator contrabtion at the acorn and make some things easier for you after you build them like reaching the acorns top(if planned to make this an area too)

Task/quest is given to you by BURGL at a set point of the story.

-Damaged Toys:

80s toys lying around broken in the backyard. Need some speciffic crafted parts to work again.

EXAMPLE: A typical action figure, like a boxer, who when repaired can deliver a devastating blow to any insect that is lured to his mechanical fist, like a trap.

After some uses the makeshift parts are broken and you need to repair them again.

The most dangerous of those toys would be one of those battery powered robots which you could steer from the inside but he runs out of battery quickly. so if you want him in another place it needs several attempts to just bring him there. plus he would be the most complicated to repair, maybe even needing a Quest based building like a crane to lift him up on his feet again.

-Tower Defense and more Traps.

Makeshift defense towers for youre base when its sieged by insect swarms

EXAMPLES: A large Crossbow that launches pebble spears

a catpult tha launches combined pebbles or bombs like a mortar

A large slingshot that launchhes grinded pebbles as shotgun shells

Traps for hunting or defending youre base:

EXAMPLES: large pittfal for bigger enemies like wolfspiders. needs to be digged first and the covered with clower leaves and twigs after beeing outfitted with sharpened dandelion weeds.

Flamable poodles on the ground to set an area on fire for perimeter protechtion.

Edited by Leander Scholz

Idea with base defense(End Game) 

-Ironman died

-After the players finished all quests, the robot will give something or stuff for players to protect.

-Player will take it or refuse

-If they accepted the item, there will be a count down

-At zero, a wave of insects will attack wherever the item is

Edited by 01d Guy

Saw Rhino Beetle Boss (Topic) 

-Ant size vs Rhino Beetle, too big

-It's like a King Kong Stimulation

But!!! Suggestion/Idea

-Does anyone play Monster Hunter? Same concept

-At first, Players can only see or watch the giant insect

-Talk to the robot and trigger quest 

-At the end of the quest, players will fight the Awesome Rhino Beetle Boss

-The boss's insect part have their own health bar to weaken the boss or collect item (If players can not finish the boss)

-Players will follow the Boss or track the boss to kill it (Monster Hunter concept)

-If players decided to stop looking for the boss, it would regenerate (can not regenerate insect parts)

-And will be on the game hunting the players from time to time

Those insects sound better!!!

Q. Do the developers will add item on fighting insects?

Examples.

Peppermint oil bomb- If players can not fight the wolf spider or centipedes anymore, they can throw a bomb to ward them away

Bolas- Temporarily disable insects(super effective to Mantis

Cork- Prevent insect with Stinger to instantly kill you (Bee, Scorpion and stuff)