Exclamation Point on Resources never clears

As soon as you make your very first woven fiber you get an exclamation point on the Resources tab indicating there is something new.  You do discover Grub Hide for some reason once you make the woven fiber but clearing the exclamation on Grub Hide does not clear the exclamation under Resources.  

Playing on Xbox One X with newest patch installed.  Was having this issue before the patch and this is a brand new save started after the patch.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tecknotot said:

I have this issue too.  In the top right theres an ! but if you scroll down there is nothing new.

image.thumb.png.ef8abbf13e20907db7ff48c251fa91f3.png

Exactly!!!  In my game I was able to determine right when it happened.  I made my very first woven fiber which unlocked the Grub Hide information in resources as a new item. I cleared the exclamation on the Grub Hide but it stayed on resources.

On a side note, why does everything I post whether it's a topic or comment have to be approved by a moderator?  Makes it very hard to engage in conversation.

Edited by Z0RG

2 minutes ago, Z0RG said:

On a side note, why does everything I post whether it's a topic or comment have to be approved by a moderator?  Makes it very hard to engage in conversation

Only your first five posts require moderator approval, and we use that to weed out bots. Afterwards you can freely post without approval.

• Thanks 1