So I built a base by the pond next to the juice box and I finally expanded to 2 dew collectors but now neither collector works at all. Normally they spawn dew every morning. I also noticed the dew that spawns inside of soda cans no longer spawns? I've also noticed acorns not respawning the next day again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, RobbySaturn said:

So I built a base by the pond next to the juice box and I finally expanded to 2 dew collectors but now neither collector works at all. Normally they spawn dew every morning. I also noticed the dew that spawns inside of soda cans no longer spawns? I've also noticed acorns not respawning the next day again.

After the update they stop working

6 minutes ago, RobbySaturn said:

Mushroom farms aren't respawning either.

• Like 2

Yeah +1 to this -

4 Dew collectors not generating anything .

Including Acorns not respawning.

Having to drink lake water as a work around.

Also noticed water drops are floating, near sprinkler and on blades of grass.

Dew Drops on grass not respawning for me either; after 9 days in game and crossing the entire lawn there's none. Dew collectors gather...very, very slowly. Soda drops don't really respawn, but I can sometimes find an apple juice drop once every like, 3 days.

I can confirm my team has been experiencing this as well. Several days in game and not a single mushroom farm, dew drop collector, or indeed dew drops on grass stems was respawning. I went from literally one end of the map to the other looking for dew drops on grass and couldn't find a single one.

ADDITIONALLY, and perhaps more troubling: in multiplayer, non-host players were seeing dew-drops on grass which just weren't there at all. This is a host syncing issue similar to the problem experienced with berries: client connections can 'see' dew drops (and berries) that aren't there in the host's game, and which are therefore non-interactable.

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, RobbySaturn said:

Me too!  My mushroom garden is not growing either.

16 hours ago, Truth said:

Dirty water.

Eat mushrooms, hotdogs or apples to remove hunger gained from drinking dirty water.

Not seeing them rush a patch to fix this.

Since it also broke Acorns which you kinda need for crafting and also no dew seems to be spawning naturally in game on grass for some, this could be a priority patch.  Well I hope it is.

1 hour ago, Z0RG said:

Since it also broke Acorns which you kinda need for crafting and also no dew seems to be spawning naturally in game on grass for some, this could be a priority patch.  Well I hope it is.

It should be a priority patch when every single resource does not respawn anymore. Juice box dew does not respawn, acorns no longer respawn so if you made armor you cant make a shovel or water holders, flower petals don't respawn, after playing for hours yesterday I realized that quite literally, if something has a respawn, it won't respawn.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RobbySaturn said:

It should be a priority patch when every single resource does not respawn anymore. Juice box dew does not respawn, acorns no longer respawn so if you made armor you cant make a shovel or water holders, flower petals don't respawn, after playing for hours yesterday I realized that quite literally, if something has a respawn, it won't respawn.

I was excited to get started with this new patch since my save was broken before as I wasn't getting science to spawn but now i'm waiting again to play.

Confirm dew collectors aren't working since the update. I recycled and rebuilt them and they work for a day, then stop working again. Also can't find any acorns anymore, and my base is at the oak tree, and the juice boxes aren't producing juice anymore.

Hi, my friends and I also noticed that water dew is no longer spawning on Dew collectors in our base and also the nearby leaves where we usually source clean water from for many in-game days.

We will take a break from the game until the resource respawning is back to normal~

Adding my name to the list.

- dew not spawning across map

- dew collectors not spawning few each morning

- mushroom farm not spawning mushrooms

- acorns not respawning across map (by far the most significant as I cannot create new storage chests and resources are capped)

• Like 1

On 8/7/2020 at 5:30 PM, RobbySaturn said:

So I built a base by the pond next to the juice box and I finally expanded to 2 dew collectors but now neither collector works at all. Normally they spawn dew every morning. I also noticed the dew that spawns inside of soda cans no longer spawns? I've also noticed acorns not respawning the next day 

Xbox One also

- Dew not spawning across map

- Dew collectors not spawning few each morning

- Mushroom farm not spawning mushrooms

- Acorns not respawning across map

Thank you.