Politics - wait for it... wait for it... 2020 isn't over yet

Gorth

53 minutes ago, Volourn said:

"gatewaypundit or breitbart"

haven't heard of the first. I only read 2nd when people link it. If anything I get my 'news' at yahoo which is clearly left. LMAO

the terrible part 'bout our elephantine memory is that we need remember even vol psts.

the rest is just nonsense which pretty much complete ignores yours previous fail 'bout blm and its organization and leadership as well as trying to convince us o' the fox news narrative regarding vigilantes who bring firearms to a protest.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

5 hours ago, Gromnir said:

the terrible part 'bout our elephantine memory is that we need remember even vol psts.

the rest is just nonsense which pretty much complete ignores yours previous fail 'bout blm and its organization and leadership as well as trying to convince us o' the fox news narrative regarding vigilantes who bring firearms to a protest.

HA! Good Fun!

Im also unclear how this is aligns to misinformation and hyperbole being posted by any member on this forum

Iraq did use to have WMD, they had Chemical weapons and Saddam used them against the Kurds and  Iran in previous conflicts. The misinformation about the 2003 invasion was that Iraq had them in 2003....not that they never had them and had indeed  used them 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

What'\s funny is that that 17 year old kid promptly surrendered as soon as he could. Meanwhile, the BLM killer is hiding like the coward he and his ilk are. Hmm.. I wonder which one  was the cold blooded killer and the one who killed in self defense when he was being chased by actual pedophiles. LMAO

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-53971256

This is a very important development in the objective of ensuring a truly stable and prosperous ME

It also adds to the view that myself and many others support how there are now  2 " alliances "  in the ME with the Gulf States, Israel, other Arab countries (like Egypt ) and the USA on one side and Iran ( or rather the current hardliners who run the country ) Syria, Hamas and groups like Hezbollah on the other side 

This normalizing of relations between the UAE and Israel is a very positive step to achieving true peace in the ME.....unfortunately I can see   one more inevitable conflict in the ME to achieve this peace and the USA will  be a part of this and that is removal of the hardliner ideology that Iran has demonstrated over the last 20 years

It doesn't have to be a military solution but I consider the hardliners in Iran to be intransigent and therefore I cant realistically see another solution ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

6 minutes ago, BruceVC said:

unfortunately I can see   one more inevitable conflict in the ME to achieve this peace and the USA will  be a part of this and that is removal of the hardliner ideology that Iran has demonstrated over the last 20 years

You got to be kidding me if you claim the wahhabist (sp?) regime in Riyadh is any less hardline and oppressive than the one in Teheran. They are flip sides of the same coin and trying to outdo each other in brutality. How many people are dying and starving in Yemen at the moment again?

Last time I checked, it was the Saudi coalition that was indiscriminatedly bombing civilians.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

7 minutes ago, Gorth said:

You got to be kidding me if you claim the wahhabist (sp?) regime in Riyadh is any less hardline and oppressive than the one in Teheran. They are flip sides of the same coin and trying to outdo each other in brutality. How many people are dying and starving in Yemen at the moment again?

Last time I checked, it was the Saudi coalition that was indiscriminatedly bombing civilians.

There are no  real regimes in the ME that dont  have some kind of human rights abuses or have mistreated another group so if you judged the objective I mentioned on that then there would never be a solution to achieve peace and meaningful economic stability and transformation

But Saudi Arabia, which is a huge part of the objective, understands the importance of economic stability. They have played a huge part in helping the world and the USA in fighting Islamic extremism once they were targeted by AQ after 9/11 and they are the leaders and most influential country in OPEC which is critical to the most of the world needing a reliable source of oil

So yes, in a strange but difficult way to accept Saudi Arabia and there " alliance "  partners do offer the best way forward. The reality Gorthfuscious we have had decades of different ideological conflicts in the ME and now there is a possible  way forward that will benefit most of the  various groups and countries in the ME

Its worth supporting this latest alliance to see if it works?

John Milton