Politics - wait for it... wait for it... 2020 isn't over yet

Gorth

You mean those ****hole countries that are so horrible that their citizens risk death and imprisonment to make it to the evil racist sexist Nazi KKK demonic scumbag US? They're so horrible their own citizens would prefer to live in Trumptard's Amerika. LMAO

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Kanye West indicates that his spoiler campaign is indeed designed to hurt Biden 

headline misleads a bit, but is a fun/brief read.

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

If Biden loses votes to West that is 100% Biden's fault for being a racist who continually says and does racist things. In politics for decAdes, has done squat for them. No wonder they and others would rather vote for a 'joke' candidate' like West over "I TOUCH YOU WEIRD" Biden. LMAO

Goes double for Trumptard.

what makes the gop pushing the kanye campaign particular curious, beyond his attacks on harriet tubman 

is the recognition that pollsters believe kanye west voters will not be minorities-- will be young male nihilists who ain't minority. thus far, kanye's appeal is limited to a small subset o' trump voters.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

"will be young male nihilists who ain't minority."

Actually, they are a minority.

And, we both know full well, that black voters by and large would rather vote for West than either of the old white racist white men. LMAO

1 minute ago, Volourn said:

And, we both know full well, that black voters by and large would rather vote for West than either of the old white racist white men. LMAO

once again you go speaking for Gromnir when is best to only speak for self.  am not certain how many times you need be confronted with the same error.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

Russia wants Trump, China & Iran want Biden

No matter who you choose you will be making your enemies happy

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

• Haha 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

For the life of me I cannot fathom what you find admirable about a Kleptocracy on one hand and a repressive pseudo-communist state  on the other. 

• Like 1

Thomas Sowell

Free market solutions to big government bulls--t.

116671556_3176054072437726_6594727883022

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Thomas Sowell

• Like 3

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

1 hour ago, Guard Dog said:

Free market solutions to big government bulls--t.

116671556_3176054072437726_6594727883022

:lol:

Baby steps to legalizing that scary drug I guess.  Really bizarre weed is seen that way when booze is probably a lot worse socially

Edited by Malcador
  • Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

55 minutes ago, Malcador said:

Baby steps to legalizing that scary drug I guess.  Really bizarre weed is seen that way when booze is probably a lot worse socially

It is not like they haven't tried to make booze illegal.

It looks like that anti-weed people are fighting losing fight, as they are minority in many countries but as long as there is not strong demand for legalization, minority is able to stop/hinder legalization for worst cases decades.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malcador said:

I'm not sure how booze is worse socially. There is an entire culture built around sharing a drink with a friend. It is simple to package liquid in shareable sizes. It is easy to walk up to a bar and order a drink. Bars themselves are typically very social places. a couple drinks almost universally loosens people up and allows them to interact more easily. We've also had a tremendous amount of history behind drinking in most countries that there are very clear social norms behind the use of alcohol. People know how much is a reasonable amount to drink, they know how much a beer, a glass of wine, or a shot is going to affect a person. Of course, knowing a good limit doesn't mean people follow that limit. Alcohol makes people do stupid things, but it typically takes more than a drink or two to get to that point.

Weed, on the other hand, doesn't have that history. We might get there through education, but there still seems to be obstacles for weed to be as socially embraced as alcohol. It affects people differently. I know a bunch of people that get sleepy. That doesn't really work from party perspective. It also still seems like smoking it is the most common way to consume it. Smoking has become way less culturally acceptable in the last couple decades, so that seems like a tough obstacle to overcome. Everybody knows how to consume liquids, but not everyone wants to breathe crap into their lungs. Booze can be smelly, but it isn't nearly as overwhelming as clouds of smoke. 

So edibles would seems to be the best area for growth. Sitting around a pot bar sharing brownies with friends seems like a good social time. But how much is too much? How potent is it? Is it going to affect everyone the same? Again, maybe education will catch up, but right now it seems like it has a long way to go.

Impact on society, is what I meant.  People die or are injured due to drunk drivers (sadly the trash seem to rarely kill themselves). 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

12 minutes ago, Malcador said:

Impact on society, is what I meant.  People die or are injured due to drunk drivers (sadly the trash seem to rarely kill themselves). 

Ah yes, well can't argue with you there. 

2 hours ago, Orogun01 said:

Well I for one look forward to selling meth as dietary supplement.

Was freey available for a while as a pick me up in Nazi Germany. Seems like a good idea. ;) 

• Hmmm 1

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

1 minute ago, majestic said:

Was freey available for a while as a pick me up in Nazi Germany. Seems like a good idea. ;) 

That actually explains a lot, I mean Aztecs were into cocaine and human sacrifice.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

3 hours ago, Malcador said:

weed is pretty freaking terrible if your brain hasn't fully developed. we got no problem with restricting weed sales if only to keep out o' the hands o' young people. unfortunate reality is weed is most popular with the age groups who is most susceptible to problems. young people.

an adult in 30s or older? am not certain what is the motivation for criminalizing the use o' weed by folks who is at least 30. what is the minimum age for most states which has legalized pot?  should probable be 25 based on studies, but am doubtful you could make more than 21 given inevitable but inappropriate paralleles to alcohol. 

am ok with whatever the democratic process decides as we got no personal axe to grind on this topic, but we recognize how folks is over-dismissive o' the dangers o' cannabis use on developing brains, and brains frequent continue to develop into late 20s.

why should Gromnir care if kids is forcibly damaging their brains? 'cause is social costs for such behaviours even if such ain't apparent at age 15 or 18 or 21. is no reason we should need pay for young people being stoopid... or young people making themselves even more stoopid.

HA! Good Fun!