The harvesting hitbox of berries are strange, much more strange than spiderweb hitboxes. I struggle to even collect one berry most of the time, and since it is used in a lot of high tier items, it is very important to be able to collect it. Sometimes the hitbox works at a very specific distance+angle for each berry differently, or it just doesn't exist. 

Edited by Son of Falco
Slight confusion of hitbox meaning knocking a berry down when I mean harvesting

1 hour ago, Son of Falco said:

The hitbox of berries are strange, much more strange than spiderweb hitboxes. I struggle to even collect one berry most of the time, and since it is used in a lot of high tier items, it is very important to be able to collect it. Sometimes the hitbox works at a very specific distance+angle for each berry differently, or it just doesn't exist. 

Yup. 

Had to get incredibly close to knock berries down with bow.  But you can get many doing it this way.  

1 hour ago, Son of Falco said:

Sorry, I meant harvesting hitboxes.

I haven't had this issue, however when I was hosting multiplayer others mentioned the same thing about troubles harvesting berries.

Their stems should be thicker. Not a whole lot but in the current state your arrows have to be Hawkeye-esque to shoot them down. I just run up into the trees and hit them with my fist now