NEED HELP.... MASSIVE LARVA & ANT ISSUE

in my online Multiple match I host my Ant tunnel where eggs spawn , there's no Eggs & no worker ants AT ALL its only soldier Ants . Then to top it off I have HUNDERDS Of Larva running around , I killed off a HUGE majority of them in a tunnel but they've returned in even more numbers but all over the map now ill get swarmed by 15 or so at a time in spots .... and I can't even get Eggs in order to make bombs to try to kill them off . I'm slowly working on trying to kill the mass amount of soldiers that are in the ant hill & swarming the egg nesting spot . I've looked around the map & I can't find any spots where workers are bugged out , ill see the on the map ever so often but only mainly see soldiers...... i need help i need this issue fix or a solution?  

Around day 89 we opened a area that released massive larva bugs we hunted them for a while. They just disappeared eventually. My guess would be the area we broke into was fixed. Since other areas of the map has re-closed. We also have tons of ants, but lots of workers too. We are on day 90 something and finally got ant eggs. Just keep playing and murder them all. Give it a day or two and just keep checking the ants den.

On 8/5/2020 at 12:47 PM, Skatterbrain said:

in my online Multiple match I host my Ant tunnel where eggs spawn , there's no Eggs & no worker ants AT ALL its only soldier Ants . Then to top it off I have HUNDERDS Of Larva running around , I killed off a HUGE majority of them in a tunnel but they've returned in even more numbers but all over the map now ill get swarmed by 15 or so at a time in spots .... and I can't even get Eggs in order to make bombs to try to kill them off . I'm slowly working on trying to kill the mass amount of soldiers that are in the ant hill & swarming the egg nesting spot . I've looked around the map & I can't find any spots where workers are bugged out , ill see the on the map ever so often but only mainly see soldiers...... i need help i need this issue fix or a solution?  

Since this was posted Wednesday, you may have already come across the fix for the ant eggs, but if not, here you go:

Head to the pond, go to the left side, use gas arrows/gas mask to kill the trapped worker ants in the rocks on the edge of the pond. Also, not sure if it matters, but I killed all the soldier ants in the ant hill just to be sure. Takes 2-3 game days and the workers will start to respawn.