List of issues not currently listed.

This is a list of issues i've experienced that are not on the known issue list.

1. Occasionally when tranferring stacks to and from storage chests the inventory state reverts back when closing the chest. The work around is to retrieve 1 by 1. (This may be included in the list, but has different wording.)

2. Occasionally a when depositing into a storage chest, a stack  of items will be placed on top of a seperate stack hiding the stack below it. When the stack is moved, the previous stack is revealed.

3. Occasionally when opening a chest a stack of items will be hidden under another stack. Moving the stack reveals the hidden stack.

4. EXPLOIT WARNING: I died and could not give up, or be revived. I restarted my game. When I went to retrieve my bag most my items were duplicated.

5. Insects/Bugs get stuck inside the terrain. This is especially problematic with ants. 

6. Ant Eggs do not spawn in the Ant Hill because of a small colony count inside the hill due to them being stuck in the world.

7. Dozens of nectar spawned scattered in the air around the roses which could not be harvested.

8. Decor lighting causes significant FPS loss on PC. Lowering the detail quality and limiting FPS helped.

9. Occasionally the gas screen effect does not fade away .

10. I died and my bag did not drop where i died. It was moved to the starting point of the game.

11. Items often display incorrect durabilty. (Show full when damaged) Using them or moving them in the inventory usually fixes this if only temporarily.

12. I had a broken axe in my inventory when i died. I reclaimed my bag and it showed it had full durability and could not repair it. When i went to use it the axe broke again and said "must use an axe." I was able to repeatedly equip the axe and break down plants.

13. Sometimes when I die I am not given the option to give up and i cannot press start. I learned if i hold the button to give up it still works even though i see no prompt.

14. After starting several new worlds due to repeated crashes, I noticed sometimes the story dialogue reverts back to the beginning as if you just started.

15. A wolf spider jumped at the perfect angle and was able to get inside the oak lab door.

16. Not sure if this is intended, but if you don't eat/drink you will lose all of you health and not die.

Edited by Thaijler

17. When you Mute friends on Lobby room and enter the Game, if you enter again the player list menu, UI its not updated to show who is currently muted and who's not.

18. Sometimes Hotpouch bottom bar gets buged and becomes unusable (Happened to my friends joining my game on PC, never happened to me).

19. Sometimes pressing "E" on PC keyboard while managing chests makes items dissapear.

8 hours ago, Highclass said:

Unable to harvest berries submerged under water. ‘Requires chopping tool’ notification pops up. 

wolf spider attacks do not line up with their animations

I don't think berries were meant to be harvested under water. You can swim up to them then swim backwards and it will kick them forward. 

I've experienced the second one several times

12 hours ago, Thaijler said:

I don't think berries were meant to be harvested under water. You can swim up to them then swim backwards and it will kick them forward. 

I found the same to be true for quartzite. Was unable to harvest it under water. Ive only had success obtaining clay submerged