Respawn rates - Tier 2 Weeds / Quartzite

I've spent nearly 60 in game days building with my pals. We are running out of the red tier 2 weeds to chop down, with them not respawning. 

Similarly, quartzite seems to be having the same issue.  We've scrubbed clear most caves containing it, and will soon no longer be able to repair tools. This is mildly irritating considering we've spent all our time and energy to reach end game loot, only to have it rendered useless. If there were alternate methods of repair, like a weapons glue or a tools glue, then i wouldn't mind so much. But considering all tools use quartzite to repair, possible 4 people at a time using tools, having a finite amount of repair stuff seems silly. 

Edited by alfaz

Hi Alfaz! I noticed you are calling it "End game", just remember this is not an end game, game its eary access and still on development (and will be for a long time). Personally I have the same Weed problem, but Quartzite respawns fine, at least on the first cave you enter with the mites bitting the cable, thats where we do the quartzite farming.

I sure think the developers are aware of the respawn rates issues (involving fauna, flora, and stones), hope you are loving the game as we do! let's just have some patience as a community and thanks for sharing!

3 hours ago, Camarinox said:

Hi Alfaz! I noticed you are calling it "End game", just remember this is not an end game, game its eary access and still on development (and will be for a long time). Personally I have the same Weed problem, but Quartzite respawns fine, at least on the first cave you enter with the mites bitting the cable, thats where we do the quartzite farming.

I sure think the developers are aware of the respawn rates issues (involving fauna, flora, and stones), hope you are loving the game as we do! let's just have some patience as a community and thanks for sharing!

I would consider the "Mint Mallet" Endgame as far as what the release title has too offer. Please don't argue what is and isn't as far as semantics is concerned. 

The cave you mentioned has yet to respawn any quartzite. This is a feedback forum, posts issues we notice. This is an issue i noticed. Please don't downplay my experiences with your own.

2 hours ago, alfaz said:

I would consider the "Mint Mallet" Endgame as far as what the release title has too offer. Please don't argue what is and isn't as far as semantics is concerned. 

The cave you mentioned has yet to respawn any quartzite. This is a feedback forum, posts issues we notice. This is an issue i noticed. Please don't downplay my experiences with your own.

Hi there, dont take it personal, I've seen a lot of people here demanding fixes as a released game, so just wanted to make sure it wasn't that case (which it isnt), I dont care about semantics.

And im not downplaying anything, we all are having sometimes bugs that other people doesn't have, so I was just providing a possible workaround, better for the devs to know that it is a general issue that have no workaround., The more info we give them the merrier.

2 hours ago, Camarinox said:

Hi there, dont take it personal, I've seen a lot of people here demanding fixes as a released game, so just wanted to make sure it wasn't that case (which it isnt), I dont care about semantics.

And im not downplaying anything, we all are having sometimes bugs that other people doesn't have, so I was just providing a possible workaround, better for the devs to know that it is a general issue that have no workaround., The more info we give them the merrier.

The purpose of this forum is to give feedback, and let them know which bugs need to be addressed, and which need higher priority. Just because you aren't affected, doesn't mean there aren't plenty of people who are affected. I understand that you are trying to help keep the devs from being bombarded, but it will also have the reverse impact of keeping them out of the very concise knowledge base. It's nothing personal, but please don't white knight. If something is wrong for you, voice it. If everything is fine, keep it out of this forum. If you have no workarounds to share, then don't share noise.