Ladybugs not spawning in world anymore

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Vitor! Could you check to see if there are no ladybugs stuck in rocks or other objects? The team is looking into it, but we're looking for more feedback so we can have this issue resolved. Thank you. 🐞

On 8/4/2020 at 5:46 PM, VITOR HULSMEYER VIEIRA said:

Started a world just like any other and everything was normal, but 20 days in the ladybugs just vanished from the garden, can't find them anywhere and they're not spawning, now i'm stuck at quests because i need to analize ladybug parts, is there any workaround for this bug?

Im staring at a ladybug right now in the NW area by the stones where to my left is a wall and right is water.  There are many aphids here too.

43 minutes ago, tecknotot said:

Im staring at a ladybug right now in the NW area by the stones where to my left is a wall and right is water.  There are many aphids here too.

Are you able to find multiple lady bugs? In my last playthrough I only found one near the berries and I played for a couple of hours should've at least seen 3-4.

2 hours ago, dvsnathan said:

Are you able to find multiple lady bugs? In my last playthrough I only found one near the berries and I played for a couple of hours should've at least seen 3-4.

I found three but in different locations.  One near the pond, one in the NW and one by the berry bush.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2020 at 10:46 AM, Cdiaz said:

Greetings all,

We do have these issues logged with our ladybugs either increasingly low spawns, or not spawning at all, We're looking into resolutions now to patch for a future update!

Thank you!  This issue isn't listed in the Known issues list and I'm having the same problem.  No ladybugs for at least 150 days in game.  Was no big deal for a while, I could work around it, but now with feathers, I can't harvest them without tier 2 axe.

On 8/22/2020 at 11:46 AM, Cdiaz said:

Greetings all,

We do have these issues logged with our ladybugs either increasingly low spawns, or not spawning at all, We're looking into resolutions now to patch for a future update!

Thanks @Cdiaz  

For me, playing on xbox, i started a new game the weekend before the patch on 8/26,  no problems with lady bug spawns in my game. 

Xbox One X

We also have troubled finding them in our multiplayer game. I did find one but it was underwater (pond area, on the east of the map) so I had to shoot arrow from above water in order to loot it. We also found another one that ran into the toxic area but since none of us have a mask, we couldn't follow.

Currently, there is none around the starting area (mysterious machine) nor around the oak tree (like it used to be at the beginning of our campaign).

6 hours ago, Fletch Dude said:

We just had it yesterday.  2 new builds and bug fixes. Are there 2 updates a month with content drop a month?

There's patches, and content update (and bug fixes) is 3rd week of month. I did manage to find 3 ladybugs stuck deep in the Haze gas section of map on top of the Peach Fuzz Punch-O container. My guess is they all got stuck here and wouldn't spawn anymore. 

I never crafted gas mask, so avoided the area. Hopefully it helps anybody else!

Edited by Marcus Richie
Location name added

• 2 weeks later...

Same here, weeks without ladybug spawning in the game .

I try to "hear" every stone or log in the game but they are not stuck inside like happen before

I don't know if they're stuck somewhere else but i've literally searched every zone of the map for days,  even the "under construction" area.