How to use tutorial?

Just started playing this game but i have the feeling that i missed some explination of how to use tutorials. I see a message in top left corner that says Tutorial "Build a Lean-to" but don't know how to start the tutorial. Seem to need an axe, but have no clue how to make such a thing. Is there a special button for Tutorials?

Playing on PC, singleplayer

3 hours ago, Colt4u said:

Just started playing this game but i have the feeling that i missed some explination of how to use tutorials. I see a message in top left corner that says Tutorial "Build a Lean-to" but don't know how to start the tutorial. Seem to need an axe, but have no clue how to make such a thing. Is there a special button for Tutorials?

Playing on PC, singleplayer

Tutorial is a bit vague.  I guess it's for those who play a variety of games.

Open inventory and go to crafting to see items you can build. 

My advice, collect 10 of everything. Pebbles are your friend.  You can always drop stuff later

The tutorial is really short and basic. The game wants you to figure-out things with minimal help. I took the information below from my crafting guide, hope it helps you. Let me know if have any other doubt and we can try to figure it out together.  

Lean-To 
How to Unlock
Collect Clover Leaf 

How to Craft
3 x Clover Leaf
2 x Sprig

Where to find Resource(s)
Clover Leaf: Chop Clover
Sprig: Collect at the ground

Pebblet Axe
How to Unlock
Collect Woven Fiber or Analyze Pebble

How to Craft
2 x Pebblet
1 x Woven Fiber
3 x Sprig    

Where to find Resource(s)
Pebblet: Collect at the ground
Woven Fiber: Craft it
Sprig: Collect at the ground

Content Creator for Grounded at Youtube and Grounded Dossier  

Thank you for your help. You really helped. I expected that I should be able to click on the sentence with Tutorial before it and I would get an explanation how to handle it but that doesn't seem to be the case. Looked  for answers with google and found some. Like with most games, this will be easier the 2nd time around.

• Like 1