Addition of a cart that allows you to move more than 5 grass planks, weed stems and logs at a time.

I’ve been playing grounded for 2 days straight now and I’ve had a small issue regarding the fact that I can only carry 5 objects on my shoulder. The carry mechanic is perfectly designed and I think that 5 is a good amount. However, when your playing solo you can’t really get a good “chain” in the gathering of grass, stems and logs. An addition of a cart that would allow you to place up to around 15-20 of these items would be perfect as that I will no longer have to rely on tossing my grass at 100mph to get it to where it needs to go. And a constant back and forth cycle won’t be required as often. 

• Like 5

I could get behind a movable cart similar to The Forest had for logs or stones. We already have pretty well defined "paths" that stretch around and keep the resource balance by requiring decent space for moving a bulky "cart" full of materials. Eventually you could even have an insect that acts similar to a horse or cow that can have a cart attached to it for even more material logistics.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Citizen_Psyko said:

I could get behind a movable cart similar to The Forest had for logs or stones. We already have pretty well defined "paths" that stretch around and keep the resource balance by requiring decent space for moving a bulky "cart" full of materials. Eventually you could even have an insect that acts similar to a horse or cow that can have a cart attached to it for even more material logistics.

Your own personal army of ants transporting planks and stems for you!

• Like 1

I really like the idea of a cart (especially with a lady bug or something pulling it). However, for the time being have you tried building the whole Ant Armor set? It allows you to carry 9 pieces instead of 5. I mean, it's not a GRAND difference. But enough that when building you can get things done a slight bit quicker.

16 hours ago, Harv1246 said:

I’ve been playing grounded for 2 days straight now and I’ve had a small issue regarding the fact that I can only carry 5 objects on my shoulder. The carry mechanic is perfectly designed and I think that 5 is a good amount. However, when your playing solo you can’t really get a good “chain” in the gathering of grass, stems and logs. An addition of a cart that would allow you to place up to around 15-20 of these items would be perfect as that I will no longer have to rely on tossing my grass at 100mph to get it to where it needs to go. And a constant back and forth cycle won’t be required as often. 

Yeah, thought about this a few times, however did you know certain gear can allow you to carry up to 8 planks/weed?

9 hours ago, CyberAngel said:

Yeah, thought about this a few times, however did you know certain gear can allow you to carry up to 8 planks/weed?

No I didn’t. Thanks for this I’ll look into it. But I still think the grass cart would be a great addition!! Finally don’t have to lug around 5 planks 😁😁

On 8/4/2020 at 4:30 PM, Citizen_Psyko said:

I agree. That would be great 👍🏻