Secrets and stuff you've found

so then..

Wheres everyone at regarding collectibles, hidden locations etc?

So far I think I've found it all.

Been to all labs (not inside haze lab though, don't count glitches lol), been to lookout pod up in Bush, explored as much of the Bush lab as possible, collected all tapes and notes, and dispatched every enemy in the game at least once.

I do wish the broodmother would respawn though.

I'm sure there must be more to find..  

Is there a way to continue the quest about the watcher in the labs?

Edited by Bricksanity
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2020 at 5:04 AM, Bricksanity said:

Is there a way to continue the quest about the watcher in the labs?

Im sure the story is not even finished and the devs are working on it.  :) Im eager to find out more as well like how the kids got shrunk, who are they? Are they related?  Is there a dad a mad scientist? Who built all these micro labs? Aliens?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not sure if you found it but near the bird fountain beside the hedges there is a secret cave you can find along the large stone walls it's like a little crevice.  Anyway nothing of significant importance but it is nice little easter egg you will find a skeleton, a backpack with 10 ant parts in it, a rotten ant club and a bunch of ant heads on what looks like toothpicks. There is also a bunch of random bones put together with ant parts not sure if this is supposed to be a symbol or something but it was a cool find.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, dvsnathan said:

Not sure if you found it but near the bird fountain beside the hedges there is a secret cave you can find along the large stone walls it's like a little crevice.  Anyway nothing of significant importance but it is nice little easter egg you will find a skeleton, a backpack with 10 ant parts in it, a rotten ant club and a bunch of ant heads on what looks like toothpicks. There is also a bunch of random bones put together with ant parts not sure if this is supposed to be a symbol or something but it was a cool find.

yeah found that quite early on :) loved it!

cant wait for the update!

• Thanks 1

My ABSOLUTE favorite easter egg was finding Rash from battletoads in the wetlands.. I'm old enough to remember playing that game on the nes the day it came out lmao, and yes Rash was my favorite.. I just wish it played the original music not just the beat.. On a side note tho, in the same "pond" Rash is resting you can find a underwater tunnel.

*edit* It would also be kinda cool if at the Rash POI either the gnats would stick to it or you could find a unique net or catcher for those little buggers.. 

Edited by Rooks Nemesis
  • Haha 1

Hrmm maybe a dev worked on Battletoads at some point? Most likely tho they are either a fan or its the fact Battletoads has a new game coming out shortly.

As for the yoked girth head, It may or may not be a reference to another 90s era toy called stretch armstrong.. Lmao I had 2.. I pulled one apart to see its insides, I promise I'm not a psycho tho lol.

• Haha 1

On 8/19/2020 at 8:47 AM, Rooks Nemesis said:

Hrmm maybe a dev worked on Battletoads at some point? Most likely tho they are either a fan or its the fact Battletoads has a new game coming out shortly.

As for the yoked girth head, It may or may not be a reference to another 90s era toy called stretch armstrong.. Lmao I had 2.. I pulled one apart to see its insides, I promise I'm not a psycho tho lol.

Are those the wrestling toys that you can pull and stretch??  I recall the commercials.  Geez we are dating ourselves. 😄

On 8/20/2020 at 2:46 PM, tecknotot said:

Are those the wrestling toys that you can pull and stretch??  I recall the commercials.  Geez we are dating ourselves. 😄

Yes.  There was also an octopus version, that's the one we tore apart to see the insides, stretch Armstrong was to cool to destroy lol

• Like 1

Xbox One X

2 hours ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

Is there a legit way to get into the oak tree lab through the ant hill?  I can go out that way easy but haven't found the way in the "back door" I see people posting about.

Thats the exact route I used to take before the lab door was fixed, and before I could go toe to ummm multiple toes? Erm legs? with the Wolf spiders. 

This is NOT my footage tho.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/16/2020 at 1:59 PM, dvsnathan said:

A good little secret location, which is also a good spot to build a mini outpost base, I added a front door and entranceway, plus stairs up into the pre-Hedge base garden area (otherside of locked door) and then a ramp ramp upto the locked door on at the Hedge base 🙂 

Has anyone found the 4th secret base (not the future water base), there is a secret base with a locked door up high on the wall near roses/pond location?

I found it, then built a ramp up to it and then had to add mini rock base with traps to protect my stairs from the 3-4 orb weaver spiders and 2 bombardier beetle that patrol the area...

This base has a mutated blue berry creature thing inside a tank, on the other side of the door if you look at the right angle you can see in...   

• 8 months later...
On 9/23/2020 at 3:53 AM, Mr-T said:

Has anyone found the 4th secret base (not the future water base), there is a secret base with a locked door up high on the wall near roses/pond location?

I found it, then built a ramp up to it and then had to add mini rock base with traps to protect my stairs from the 3-4 orb weaver spiders and 2 bombardier beetle that patrol the area...

This base has a mutated blue berry creature thing inside a tank, on the other side of the door if you look at the right angle you can see in...   

Where exactly, if you can, provide a picture, was this lab? I'm curious as to where this is, if the game devs haven't hidden it from view.

• 2 months later...
On 9/23/2020 at 4:53 PM, Mr-T said:

I found it too. Don't know how to unlock the door. Not sure if it is still under construction? Anyone who found a way in please let me know.

anyone managed to do anything with the carp yet? ive got some ideas on it, ive been trying to get him to lunge attack me and catch him into the net but no luck as of yet, seems the time 18:00 has something to do with the best time to attack it (based of the whiteboard in pond dome) he will only lunge when you attack him a few times, any ideas welcome 

On 8/22/2020 at 10:34 AM, Rooks Nemesis said:

Oh and that tunnel near the Rash figurines, has an extremely Rare and one of a kind 4 leafed clover at the end.... Currently you cant do anything with it.. Cant cut it down.. Nothing..

That's true, and you can't even build in the little alcove that the clover is in, however when you first visit it, you are awarded with the Coup de Grass mutation (which is one of the top tier mutations imo), so it's definitely worth a visit at some point during each playthrough

• 1 month later...
On 8/17/2020 at 8:02 PM, Rooks Nemesis said:

*edit* It would also be kinda cool if at the Rash POI either the gnats would stick to it or you could find a unique net or catcher for those little buggers.. 

Use a gas arrow. Pop one and the whole swarm will go down. Then just walk in and collect the fuzz. There’s another swarm that shows up over the western swamp, and there’s no critters in the water to worry about over there.  Watch out for the roaming wolf spider around dawn and dusk tho.