So far, Im glued and loving this game.  However, I think there are some QOL features that would make things better.

1. The ability to sort your inventory/chest/container by type/quantity/name?

2. The ability to move items/furniture you placed in your base next to recycling.

3. a mini-map so I dont have to press M often when Im turned around?

Edited by tecknotot

I agree completely.

Even if the mini map was a science research objective(so you could earn it) using some the science points you get. I would still be happy. I'd feel satisfied knowing I earned it.  But a mini map is a must.

I'd like to see auto deposit into chest with a sorting system for sure. Terraria deposit all style. I think it would make life so much easier.

I would even take a compass. The amount of times i've found myself going in circles is insane.

I would be running from a spider just to round a rock or leaf and run into the big massive wolf spider I was running from to begin with. 

• 5 months later...

A minimap is a great idea, but i would rather like to see it as a holdable prop, (like in far cry 2 for ex.)

, instead of a hud element.

Also a more detailed map would be nice too!

Like a satellite map, but maybe bit less extreme (simplified visually)

Anyways this game has much potential and

having multiple options for (any type of) features,

is a must in itself.

• 1 year later...

here's my list of suggestions!

1: butterflies or dragonflies, they could be used to introduce a glider type of equipment. instead of the dandelions slow straight fall, the glider could cover more distance and cause you to fly faster.

2: have so when you drop a stack of items, they get put into a small paper bag instead of just being dropped on the floor in a pile. the bag would disappear once someone takes all the items from the bag, or if it sits there for too long. this would be helpful instead of having to sit there and click continously.

3: make a equivalent to a hammer for underwater, since there are so many spots where quartzsite is unable to be harvested because it sits under water.

4: make the glob effects do more unique effects (not including quartzsite glob). such as damage over time, weakness, slowdown, etc. something to make them more viable then just being able to do more damage to a very specific number of bugs.

5: make more decoration items, such as pots, sculptures, more variety for chairs and tables, etc. to fill up areas of your base to make it feel less empty and more homey. give some variety to the decorative items and furniture.

6: add a colorwheel for markers for more customization for banner icons. so you can have as many different colored banners as you wish. 

7: make a upgrade remover station, that'll take a select number of your levels from a tool/weapon and give back half the quartzsite back. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, rowenelizabeth said:

here's my list of suggestions!

1: butterflies or dragonflies, they could be used to introduce a glider type of equipment. instead of the dandelions slow straight fall, the glider could cover more distance and cause you to fly faster.

2: have so when you drop a stack of items, they get put into a small paper bag instead of just being dropped on the floor in a pile. the bag would disappear once someone takes all the items from the bag, or if it sits there for too long. this would be helpful instead of having to sit there and click continously.

3: make a equivalent to a hammer for underwater, since there are so many spots where quartzsite is unable to be harvested because it sits under water.

4: make the glob effects do more unique effects (not including quartzsite glob). such as damage over time, weakness, slowdown, etc. something to make them more viable then just being able to do more damage to a very specific number of bugs.

5: make more decoration items, such as pots, sculptures, more variety for chairs and tables, etc. to fill up areas of your base to make it feel less empty and more homey. give some variety to the decorative items and furniture.

6: add a colorwheel for markers for more customization for banner icons. so you can have as many different colored banners as you wish. 

7: make a upgrade remover station, that'll take a select number of your levels from a tool/weapon and give back half the quartzsite back. 

Boa sugestão. Tenho um tópico do ano passado sugerindo a mesma coisa.

• 4 months later...

Hello! Creepiestcreepr here. I have played since the first day this game came out on Xbox Preview and I would like tos ay that it is one of the greatest games I’ve ever played! I do have one suggestions though. Have you, as a player, ever been building a big structure but can only carry 5-8 grass planks or weed stems at a time? Well I give you: THE WAGON (or wheelbarrow). With this you can store 10 grass planks or 15 weed stems at a time or 15 grass planks or 20 weed stems at a time! The wagon could more than double production and players could build buildings faster. Whenever you push or pull the wagon, you cannot attack or do anything, but you can get exit the wagon to fight or eat or place anything. When exiting the wagon, it will just sit there with all materials inside of it until it is picked back up. I say the wagon should also be given a health bar so that if it gets caught in the crossfire by an attack or if a hostile pest attacks it, the wagon can be destroyed and drop minimal resources that were used to make it! 

thanks for reading! Please consider this!

-Creepiestcreepr

1 hour ago, Nathaniel Donley said:

To piggyback on this post for another recommendation/request not related to QOL: ticks and assassin bugs would be a really cool addition for new yard inhabitants.

I agree, I feel that a bug that can relate to this would be the mantis. If they added a mantis boss or mini boss that would be cool. And when it dies, it can drop pincer parts which can be used to create fast, heavily-damaging weapons since the mantis can swipe with a fierce, swift attack.

20 hours ago, Creepiestcreepr said:

I agree, I feel that a bug that can relate to this would be the mantis. If they added a mantis boss or mini boss that would be cool. And when it dies, it can drop pincer parts which can be used to create fast, heavily-damaging weapons since the mantis can swipe with a fierce, swift attack.

Clearly you haven't seen the new full release announcement video from the Xbox/Bethesda Showcase.... Mantis is a new boss coming in September, and if you carefully watch the video, you'll see some new armors, base options, and more. 

On 6/16/2022 at 8:13 AM, KnightX13 said:

Clearly you haven't seen the new full release announcement video from the Xbox/Bethesda Showcase.... Mantis is a new boss coming in September, and if you carefully watch the video, you'll see some new armors, base options, and more. 

No, sir. I have not seen the announcement video. But it sounds awesome!