Ant egg rooms flooded with soldier ants

On 8/3/2020 at 10:47 AM, Mark v Vlaanderen said:

The rooms in the anthill to get eggs are packed wirh soldier ants, no workers, no room for workers, and no eggs! What to do?

There are two anthills I've seen.  Make sure you are not in the abandoned one.

Aphid shoes make it extremely easy.  I really ran past every ant with no issues. 

Inside the proper anthill, as you travel downward, there's one big area with a hole in the floor.  Don't fall in.  I found 4 eggs next to the hole covered by a crowd of soldier ants.  Ran in, picked them up, ran out.  I got hit 1 time whilst I was mining rocks

10 hours ago, Truth said:

There are two anthills I've seen.  Make sure you are not in the abandoned one.

Aphid shoes make it extremely easy.  I really ran past every ant with no issues. 

Inside the proper anthill, as you travel downward, there's one big area with a hole in the floor.  Don't fall in.  I found 4 eggs next to the hole covered by a crowd of soldier ants.  Ran in, picked them up, ran out.  I got hit 1 time whilst I was mining rocks

Yeah the proper hill, in the proper room, with the proper hole in the floor, is filled with a proper amount of soldier ants, no workers and no eggs

9 hours ago, Mark v Vlaanderen said:

You shot bows and use clubs? In the dark? I have to use a torch so cannot use those weapons

They have glowing red eyes. When we first spotted them. They we're all grouped up. He shot four Arrow's and I rushed in with a club.