Full Ant Armor Set disappeared off armor dummy.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2020 at 11:12 PM, Draco Invictus said:

Yep, pretty much what the title says. Decided to try the armor dummies, and it was the first set I put on one. When I came back to base to swap my armor (wanted to move some grass and weeds), it was no longer there.

Hey, copied my reply from another thread about this:

Try either of the following:

Place different armour onto the stand. This may cause the invisible Bee pieces to appear in your inventory

Scrap the stand. This will cause the Bee pieces to fall to the ground with the other materials from the stand.

I've had this bug twice. The first time, the first method worked, and the second i had to use the second method. But both times i got the armour back.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2020 at 3:12 PM, Draco Invictus said:

Yep, pretty much what the title says. Decided to try the armor dummies, and it was the first set I put on one. When I came back to base to swap my armor (wanted to move some grass and weeds), it was no longer there.

Yeah this is a known issue and has been reported.  The only workaround is recycle the dummy and it drops what you put on it  until they fix it, I would put it in a chest.

8 hours ago, Rusted_Bullets said:

Lost the full set of Bee armor and Acorn armor which were on dummies today hope a patch will fix this

You didnt lose it, its invisible, just recycle that dummy and the armor should drop.  I would put them in a chest for safe keeping until they fix the armor dummy.