Hello everyone,

I am facing an issue with the multiplayer in Grounded game.

Actually, it is showing High Ping icon on the right top side and the game is lagging in moving/fighting/damaging.

Well, everyone will say it is the internet connection. But, I have 100 Mbps fiber internet connection and I am already playing other games with 20-60 ms ping depending on the game.

Also, this issue is not just for me. All my friends are facing the same issue.

We are 4 friends and we tried to change the host and the same issue is happening.

Is anyone facing the same issue?

• Like 1

I'm running into the same issue. Only difference is its the same network for me and my friend. The person joining can't stay connected for more than 3ish minutes before disconnecting. Rubberbanding the whole time. Tried both pc and Xbox

16 hours ago, Codemagus said:

I'm running into the same issue. Only difference is its the same network for me and my friend. The person joining can't stay connected for more than 3ish minutes before disconnecting. Rubberbanding the whole time. Tried both pc and Xbox

Wife and I are having the exact same issue. I hope they release bugs fixes before the 28th the confirmed patch day. We cant play at all and we dont want to play single player because we want to experience it all together. 

• Like 1