Larva spawn Bug [ PC ]

Hello all,

I have been playing Grounded for serveral hours. Explored the map, got some loot 😎, I just.. played.

Now what happend after putting some things up.  The Larvas kept spawning and spawning dropping on my base, they swarmed and broke everything.

This is an insane party pooper for me. This is a bug that has to be fixed within the next patch to make the game playable.   

I am not sure if some other spawners are as worse as the larvas but in my opinion this one has to be fixed.

Let me know about your experience.

Lowkey.

Larva attack.jpg

Edited by WiseLaylowkey

I'm also experiencing a similar situation that you are having but on the Xbox. Once I built spikes around my base there was a big swarm of larva that spawned and tried to destroy my base, sometimes there is a big swarm of soldier ants instead. It's very frustrating.

Im assuming you built near the first field lab.  There is a  larva cave near by and larva are known to wonder great distances.   There is also a known issue where larva will multiply if you don't kill them frequently.

The best advice is to build up high so you cant be attacked at all. Build out of stem with a clay foundation as soon as possible. My base is located on the rocks next to the juice box near the pond.  It's a great spot to build that's flat, slightly elevated,  and far enough from most spawns that we only have to worry about an occasional spider.  Larva did come near my base, but i killed them before they got there.  Not sure how much damage would have been done. 

Edited by Thaijler

• 3 weeks later...

Eventually i cleared the base, moved to the logs next to the tree where i could settle pretty well.

I have seen the updates about the larvas aswell which i think fixed the problem for me and probaly many others! 

There are still alot of bugs but ofcourse they will be patched soon or later since the developers are doing their best.

On 8/1/2020 at 12:07 PM, WiseLaylowkey said:

Hello all,

I have been playing Grounded for serveral hours. Explored the map, got some loot 😎, I just.. played.

Now what happend after putting some things up.  The Larvas kept spawning and spawning dropping on my base, they swarmed and broke everything.

This is an insane party pooper for me. This is a bug that has to be fixed within the next patch to make the game playable.   

I am not sure if some other spawners are as worse as the larvas but in my opinion this one has to be fixed.

Let me know about your experience.

Lowkey.

Larva attack.jpg

I hope the last patch fixed this for you. 😛

56 minutes ago, WiseLaylowkey said:

it fixed the larva bug for sure, now they still have to fix many more bugs like the NPC bugging into the stones.

but that will be something for the next patches to come 😄

yeah the insects stuck in rocks is one of my pet peeves right now