Posted (edited)

Hi guys!

Im loving the game but i really like to be able to play with my son on the same console.

My son has difficulties interacting and this game can be an excellent chance to get closer to him. So i would like to ask you, if possible, to add a local co-op mode. 

Thank you so much for this game! Greetings from Brazil.

Edited by Jabhul
  • Like 1

I second this! My kid wants to be able to play with me and I can't imagine it'd be hard to make it split screen.

1 minute ago, Soulserenity20 said:

I second this! My kid wants to be able to play with me and I can't imagine it'd be hard to make it split screen.

Yes its hard because they must show two separate games in one screen plus game quality will be decreased but it’s possible if they want to do this. I hope more suggestions about this and maybe they start thinking about this

On 7/31/2020 at 5:13 PM, Anetorh Gaming said:

Yes its hard because they must show two separate games in one screen plus game quality will be decreased but it’s possible if they want to do this. I hope more suggestions about this and maybe they start thinking about this

Not necessarily. Ark has split screen with no sacrifice to game quality at all. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Soulserenity20 said:

Not necessarily. Ark has split screen with no sacrifice to game quality at all. 

On xbox one game guality is lower on split screen than single player mode. But like I said many people may not pay attention to it if they can play on split screen.