I have ran into a bug with my save game, it's a new world create on the PC version via Microsoft Store and crashes every-time at 3D 1H 40M, or alternatively when I sleep, it creates an autosave at 3D 6H 0M, which crashes upon load. I made a manual save just prior to the crash, so I can recreate it 100% of the time. At first i thought it was an issue with sleeping, but I guess the only reason it crashes when sleeping is because it's getting passed the 3D 1H 40M crash point. I've tried moving my lean-to, this didn't help. I've tried clearing active blueprints, this didn't help I've also tried loading the save on the Xbox, and it crashes there too.

Version: 0.1.0.2168 Rel

Edited by Shemone

On 7/31/2020 at 12:26 PM, Shemone said:

I have ran into a bug with my save game, it's a new world create on the PC version via Microsoft Store and crashes every-time at 3D 1H 40M, or alternatively when I sleep, it creates an autosave at 3D 6H 0M, which crashes upon load. I made a manual save just prior to the crash, so I can recreate it 100% of the time. At first i thought it was an issue with sleeping, but I guess the only reason it crashes when sleeping is because it's getting passed the 3D 1H 40M crash point. I've tried moving my lean-to, this didn't help. I've tried clearing active blueprints, this didn't help I've also tried loading the save on the Xbox, and it crashes there too.

Version: 0.1.0.2168 Rel

Same here, 18D 1H 20M or after sleeping

17 hours ago, Frank ALEXANDER said:

I have the same issue only my game is crashing at 1day and 18h. I restarted the game but same problem. Did you find a solution?

No solution for me yet, i just made a new save game and continued that instead. The game is still super early access so i'm not too concerned about the issue, i just figured the Devs would want a copy of the save so they can investigate and iron out the cause.

I think I know what could be the issue. I made a new save then saved whenever I was about to do anything major like, however after i built the Grass Pallet storage a few days passed and then it finally crashed so i went back to right before I ever placed the blueprint went to the same time it crashed but it never did so I believe it could be that i did this in other saves where i had already built it and if it gets destroyed you will crash immediately 😥