Larva Swarm

Yeah, the larva spawn rate is a known issue they listed. I am build in the middle of the map and my base gets absolutely wrecked by swarms of 12-20+ at a time and more and more frequent the longer i play. quite frustrating especially because base walls are also bugged and the larva can phase threw them. 

Personally I love it and wish it wouldnt be changed I've been working out a way to figure out to get inside. Thinking there is something insane. You can go in at night and they're all asleep at a certain point with one on patrol. The AI of larva is scary. They go out in roaming packs of about 6-40. Usually six. Sometimes the whole family. Not only do they attack our bases. I've seen them actively attack the abandoned ant hill thrice XD. The Ai of Larva is scary. They making some power moves. They want to be king of the ecosystem 

57 minutes ago, HohenhiemPrime said:

Yeah, the larva spawn rate is a known issue they listed. I am build in the middle of the map and my base gets absolutely wrecked by swarms of 12-20+ at a time and more and more frequent the longer i play. quite frustrating especially because base walls are also bugged and the larva can phase threw them. 

Nearly all bugs can phase through them, I have seen Ants in side a 5x5 hut when they where on the outside not 10 secs earlier.