Bug/Glitches I discovered while playing

I play the Xbox Game pass Edition on PC and don't know if any of these bugs exist in other versions.

1. B.U.R.G.L does not work. Namely I’ve found him at the end of my first game session and I saved and exited the game after returning to my base. When I started the game the next day he was gone, even in the old save games except the few first. But when I found him in these files I could interact with him. I started a new world to see if that would fix it, but I saw that he also wasn't there and probably is about  300cm far straight while looking at the lab entrance away (in the ground maybe even under the map).                                                                                                                                                            
  2. There're weird falling physics in the game. If you're standing on a plant and it gets destroyed or moved you won't fall. You will get one move before you fall. This is helpful if you're fighting, but if you land in a spider web you won't be able to get out, because you can't move and it won't update you position.                                                                                                                                                                                                
  3. The game has broken spawn mechanics. While playing I noticed that the game often duplicates animals like for example a whole ant army. Duplications are easy to spot because of two things:
    1. The sheer amount of those groups.
    2. The route of some animals is set so you can see them often crossing their paths unnatural by walking into each other or right behind each other.                                                                                                  
  4. The Raids need to be improved. I secured my base when a group of 8 Larvae attacked me and my base (that's what I will refer to as a "Raid" because I think the game spawns every now and then a group of enemies to attack/raid you) but I killed them so I thought, because they were spawned again and again in my near surroundings and in my base so they could destroy my lean-to without breaking my base while I defend myself against the Larvae outside. Once even a Wolf spider spawned right on my wall while I killed the intruders.                                                                                                                                  
  5. Different weapons are dealing all the same Damage. I used throughout the game different weapons (Axt, Speer, Dagger, every club) to kill mites and every weapon dealed about 1/5 - 1/4 of their HP.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
  6. The spiders have a zone where they are raising their front legs and wait while it's possible to shoot them without doing something

PS.: I really like the game and I'm playing it though the first listed bug and just hope that I can continue this world after it get fixed.

PPS.: This will be posted two times: Once in the "General Discussion (No Spoilers)" channel, so people who don't want to get spoiled can see it, as well as in the "Feedback and Suggestions" channel because it's technically feedback.

• Like 1

I play the Xbox Game pass Edition on PC and don't know if any of these bugs exist in other versions.

1. B.U.R.G.L does not work. Namely I’ve found him at the end of my first game session and I saved and exited the game after returning to my base. When I started the game the next day he was gone, even in the old save games except the few first. But when I found him in these files I could interact with him. I started a new world to see if that would fix it, but I saw that he also wasn't there and probably is about  300cm far straight while looking at the lab entrance away (in the ground maybe even under the map).                                                                                                                                                            
  2. There're weird falling physics in the game. If you're standing on a plant and it gets destroyed or moved you won't fall. You will get one move before you fall. This is helpful if you're fighting, but if you land in a spider web you won't be able to get out, because you can't move and it won't update you position.                                                                                                                                                                                                
  3. The game has broken spawn mechanics. While playing I noticed that the game often duplicates animals like for example a whole ant army. Duplications are easy to spot because of two things:
    1. The sheer amount of those groups.
    2. The route of some animals is set so you can see them often crossing their paths unnatural by walking into each other or right behind each other.                                                                                                  
  4. The Raids need to be improved. I secured my base when a group of 8 Larvae attacked me and my base (that's what I will refer to as a "Raid" because I think the game spawns every now and then a group of enemies to attack/raid you) but I killed them so I thought, because they were spawned again and again in my near surroundings and in my base so they could destroy my lean-to without breaking my base while I defend myself against the Larvae outside. Once even a Wolf spider spawned right on my wall while I killed the intruders.                                                                                                                                  
  5. Different weapons are dealing all the same Damage. I used throughout the game different weapons (Axt, Speer, Dagger, every club) to kill mites and every weapon dealed about 1/5 - 1/4 of their HP.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
  6. The spiders have a zone where they are raising their front legs and wait while it's possible to shoot them without doing something

PS.: I really like the game and I'm playing it though the first listed bug and just hope that I can continue this world after it get fixed.

PPS.: This will be posted two times: Once in the "General Discussion (No Spoilers)" channel, so people who don't want to get spoiled can see it, as well as in the "Feedback and Suggestions" channel because it's technically feedback.

• Like 1