Oak lab door locked upon return

After finishing the story so far and picking up some quests from the robot, when I returned to the lab, the door was closed and locked. I have no way into the lab and am unable to spend research points or get more quests.

• Like 1

I restarted the game, and the door has stayed open for me. The path from the anthill seems very much 1 way; there's a cliff that you can't get over without building inside the cave, then once you're in the room, you need to build again to get to the window, except you're stuck in deep water. It doesn't seem like an entrance as much as it's an exit. 

To add some further detail:
I also noticed that all the damage from the explosion was gone. It was as if the area reverted to before the quest was done. In this new game, the door stays open and the explosion's effects are still present.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2020 at 3:09 PM, Toxix said:

I restarted the game, and the door has stayed open for me. The path from the anthill seems very much 1 way; there's a cliff that you can't get over without building inside the cave, then once you're in the room, you need to build again to get to the window, except you're stuck in deep water. It doesn't seem like an entrance as much as it's an exit. 

@Toxic it doesnt allow me to build inside the anthill. Just to be sure we are talking about the same place, as you go in, there are 3 ants in it. One alone and 2 at the end of the anthill, right?

Content Creator for Grounded at Youtube and Grounded Dossier