1. The ability to upgrade existing structures (for example a grass wall to a stem wall) instead of having to deconstruct the structure.

2. More animals and bugs.

3. The ability to tame things. For example you could tame ants and tell them to collect pebbles or wax.

4. The ability to ride animals such as ants and bees etc.

5. Something to change the terrain. For example if you want to build your base in your own deep custom cave or something.

6. Different material tools, (like wood stone and diamond etc in Minecraft) although there might be I'm not too far into the game.

7. Maybe add RC vehicles or buildable sailboats etc.

8. Everytime I build my base a Wolf Spider eventually comes along and doesn't go away, and keeps hitting my base until it's gone. Please fix this.

8. More areas, we want to see the inside of the house, we want the neighbour's garden we want alot. Maybe a sandpit biome or something.

9. Bigger backpacks. That you craft.

10. Maybe this is pushing it but a skill tree. I think this would really make the game boom. For example a skill to see which direction the nearest spider is in for example.

11. A compass at the top of the screen.

12. Saddles and stuff to ride bugs and spiders.

Cant think of anything else, this game has been absolutely brilliant and these are my ideas for it. I'm gonna be playing this for a really long time yet.

• Like 2