Battle Mechanics.

So I do not understand if this is working as intended or not but I was with 3 other friends in Whoa! mode killing a wolf spider, we got it to 25% ish hp, and suddenly I missed my block and got 1 shot, fine. But as soon as I died, the spider regenerated most of his HP, and then it ran away from us and was back to 100%. Same thing happened with bombardier bugs. We went to normal mode and the same thing happened. I find it kinda BS that it works like that.

2 hours ago, Dexwin09 said:

So I do not understand if this is working as intended or not but I was with 3 other friends in Whoa! mode killing a wolf spider, we got it to 25% ish hp, and suddenly I missed my block and got 1 shot, fine. But as soon as I died, the spider regenerated most of his HP, and then it ran away from us and was back to 100%. Same thing happened with bombardier bugs. We went to normal mode and the same thing happened. I find it kinda BS that it works like that.

Yeah the instant health regen on creatures is insane an probably needs to be adjusted.