Can you let me know the following:

• Platform you are on
  • Whether you were in a single-player or multiplayer game
  • Last interactions you had with BURG.L before his disappearance

We are currently looking into the case of the missing BURG.L's so this information will help us greatly.

1 hour ago, Shyla said:

• Platform you are on

We are currently looking into the case of the missing BURG.L's so this information will help us greatly.

Xbox

Single and multiplayer

A couple pokes with the pebble spear 🤗

Edited by HarleyNightmare

Now the real question is... why are you attacking this poor robot?? 

But really, I appreciate this info and it is very useful for helping us uncover what is going on. Unfortunately I don't have a workaround for this at this time so you may need to start a new game to continue to progress (and avoid attacking BURG.L), and i will keep you updated as I learn more.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Shyla said:

But really, I appreciate this info and it is very useful for helping us uncover what is going on. Unfortunately I don't have a workaround for this at this time so you may need to start a new game to continue to progress (and avoid attacking BURG.L), and i will keep you updated as I learn more.

So now the lab door  is closed and target button is blinking on Mysterious machine, like i've never done the quest🤷‍♂️

This happened to us as well on Xbox One. 

Multiplayer. 3 of us. Default medium stress level. All options default. 

We found Burg.L within about 1-2 hours of our first play. We received the 3 quests. Nobody hit him. 

As we were leaving there was a spider just sitting outside the very front door of the lab. Eventually it got into the first hallway of the lab. Killed us, we respawned outside and continued and finished our quests. Saved our game. 

Next physical day (not game day), loaded up our saved game to play some more. Went back to lab, spider was gone but so was Burg.L. I have a quest to turn in one of the chips to Burg.L but he's not there in the lab at all anymore. 

My daughter swears the spider must have killed him, but, we played another 5-6 hours yesterday building a nice fort, I'd hate to give up all that work and have to reset our game, especially if this can just happen again. 

Hello, Dev Team

So today i had BURG.L just disappear and no matter what i try he is gone and so i started a new game and he disappeard again after giving him the upgrade cards and i made a new save again and tried it and after i given the cards again and save then quit and came in again he was gone again so no matter what BURG.L will disappear and now its starting to happen again to friends now.

On 7/29/2020 at 4:14 PM, Shyla said:

• Platform you are on

I ma having the same problem. I am on an xbox, multiplayer mode, and we had received the missions for spade gulge and spider venom analyze. 

• Platform you are on

PC 

Single player

it appears like the main quest line has reset itself. the door to BURG.L is closed and there is no longer any purple explosion stuff around. And the lights that you press on the middle platform for the lasers is back to flashing yellow for the first light, but you cant press it. I am like 40 days into the game and the thing i did right before i went back to see him was complete a quest he gave me to kill 5 soldier ants. 

PC

Multiplayer

Me and my friend, bought the Torch+ upgrade, and left to an ant hill to get another chip that is located there, when we came back the lab doors were closed, with no way of unlocking them
We even tried using the machine that blew up the oak tree, it doesnt allow us to use it however.

My bug is when I logg off the game and go back in it the burga.l is gone I started a new game still happens platform Xbox one on multiplayer last interactions were searching for quest and quest were kill 5 mosquitos and 10 aphids then I saved and logged off the got back on in the morning the burga.l was gone again 

• Platform you are on

I too had him vanish.

I am on PC

Multiplayer

My group had gotten the 3 quests: Scan a stink bug part, kill 5 bombardier beetles, and place a marker on the plank spot.

We (my group) hadn't seen or talked to him after that to my knowledge. The only other time we spoke to him recently was to get the upgrade to the canteen. 

Platform: Xbox One X

Single player and Multiplayer.

All difficulties.

BURG.L is missing, even on new games saves. 

I've started a new game multiple times, reinstalled the game, deleted all old save data, and BURG.L is still missing after load. 

Started a new game, did the story, BURG.L is there. Save the game, come back in, and he's missing. Happens on all difficulties, and happens on any new save. I am completely unable to progress, even on new games. 

Please fix asap!! I built a super nice house and have nearly 40 days in game, and don't want to lose it all. :(

This happened to me as well.

-XboxONE

- Single and Multiplayer

- After collecting the missions "place a field marker at spade gulch" and "place a field marker at the oak tree lab" we played for a bout an hr then my party disbanded and I went to go see Burg L and he was gone. restarted a bunch, and he is still gone to this day. Sucks because I played a bunch after and restarting will not be enjoyable. Also I bunch of ppl saying this on reddit as well. hopeful this gets fixed soon. 

Here too..... there is no BURGL, can't find him. Didn't attack him before.

Started a new game,  did the story, talked to Burgl, went to the sea, started to build a house.
As I went to BURGL next time, the LAB wss closed and it looks like i never did the quest with the laser and explosion.
Oh nooo..... have to start again. :-(

PC, Single Player

On 7/29/2020 at 6:49 PM, Shyla said:

Xbox... 

Single and multiplayer

Multiplayer game friend hit him and he disappeared. 

Single player new game save , he disappeared and i did not hit him . 

Started a third new game , and well hes gone again. No one but myself even spoke to him and he was not assaulted in any way  lol 

Last quest handed in I think was the oak marker one . Was able to get the next 3 but he was gone when I went back to buy building schematics.  

• 2 years later...

PC

Singleplayer

I think he disappeared after the first dialogue (did not recognized it first - I already collected 3 chips by now and he is gone)

Really hoping for a fix/respawn-function or something so I don't lose my progress 😕 

Known bugs it seems on the Bug Tracker:

https://grounded.obsidian.net/issue-tracker#k9lnrRy1-in-some-instances-burgl-is-stuck-under-the-oak-lab

https://grounded.obsidian.net/issue-tracker#zWW7N9Ic-burgl-is-located-under-the-oak-lab-on-a-specific-saves

I found Burgl seems to be hiding behind the ASL/Hand Scanner on the other side of the wall in Oak Lab. No solution found yet on forums sadly yet. PLEASE FIX :)

Screenshot 2022-10-25 223043.jpg