same here, day 24, froze at 6am

really sad bug, my friends and I just can't progress because of this...

Oak Lab locked for no reason too!

Playing on Xbox Game Pass for PC, on multiplayer (but i've tested on single player and time don't work there too)

Edited by tropicaos
added platform and mode to help the investigation

Thank you for this information! We are currently looking into this, but unfortunately at this time there are no known workarounds. I will be sure to update you all when I hear more.

• Like 2

So I've managed to enter the Oak Lab thru the Abandoned Ant Hill and I've noticed that the game has reseted the story back to before the explosion (no debris or purple fire at all, all vanished!).

But I can't interact with the Mysterious Machine anymore (but the TARGET button is blinking...), so I can't trigger the explosion thus unlocking the Oak Tree Lab. I'm stuck in progress again :(

At least time is running again and I can keep exploring 😄

Awesome that Obsidian is on the case! Unfortunate that this has happened as often as it has though. I also experienced this as explained here.

I was going to start a new save today, but I might have to hold off! I may try anyway though as I was having a ton of fun.

On 7/29/2020 at 8:00 PM, tropicaos said:

This workaround worked for me!

All the lab doors still locked and I can't progress, tho :(

chrome_dxUiqPSrhv.png

Wish I had known this before I restarted the game! Does this work for the Xbox Gaming app, btw?

Edited by Silversong4VR
  • Thanks 1

On 7/29/2020 at 5:57 PM, tropicaos said:

same here, day 24, froze at 6am

really sad bug, my friends and I just can't progress because of this...

Oak Lab locked for no reason too!

Playing on Xbox Game Pass for PC, on multiplayer (but i've tested on single player and time don't work there too)

Same here, stuck at 14:35 playing on Xbox Gaming pass for PC. Started new, this time I can't collect gnat parts for gear. I can accept glitches and even crashes, but this type of issue shouldn't exist on game release. Wasted too many hours, was having fun, but now I'm just frustrated beyond belief at having to start again. Then I worry, what next?

• Sad 1