My thoughts after 5 hours

Even if you can tell it's a bit rough around the edges it looks great, the experience i had was pretty solid.

I didn't have many issues really, the systems that are available are working, i love the art style and how immersive the game is. It's such a unique setting you know and i must admit i was on board from the beginning. I can't wait to see what's coming and how much the game will improve over time. I also want to report that i crashed 3 times while navigating the map using the arrows on the left. (The one you use to switch between the points of interest) In terms of things to add, to be honest the first thing that came to my mind it's not really a priority but is something i'll love. A photo mode. The game is beautiful and there are so many moments worth capturing like insects fighting each other or simply you hanging out with your friends after building a base together.

Edited by Almaar

After 10 hours my opinion hasn't changed, i'm having a lot of fun with it. It's so difficult to speak about the game without spoilers thought, i wanna share my experience but i don't want to ruin it for everyone. The best way to play is to go in blind. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2020 at 3:41 PM, Banditos666 said:

It is so "movie-esque" i love it.

I don't remember the movie but i've seen a lot of people saying it's similar to Honey, I Shrunk the Kids...but with death... 

The potential is huge and people are already asking for more.