Known Issues List **Updated 1/28/2021**

I just found another minor thing. On save reload, it seems to possibly reset spoilage of raw meat at least. I had weevil on me and forgot to put it on the fire while i slept (as that will stop spoilage of either raw or cooked). It spoiled when i woke up, so i just wanted to see if there was an autosave right before, there was one at the bed, but i wasnt sure if it was night or day. I loaded it and it was day =( but my weevil didnt spoil. i kept it raw until i started taking damage from hunger so i had to cook it. but it was a good 1/4 in the day or something (well you guys know how long, because water and food before bed doesnt matter at all - please change that in the future too 😃 )

Edited by Dark Soulaire
typo

I’ve been experiencing a number of these issues, but with a couple other little things included. 

1. My dew collector and mushroom gardens aren’t working, but I’ve also noticed that dew in general is not spawning on grass throughout the map. Haven’t seen any water dropping off the tree either. I can only find clean water in the bushes area (which may be from the juice box overhead).

2. When trying the ant hill work around to spawn more worker ants to spawn eggs the game seems to spawn about 8 soldier ants in the ant egg room instead of worker ants. 

Then just the audio distortion issue, ants stuck in walls, and drinking from water container says can’t mix liquids.

1 hour ago, Robert Atkinson said:

I’ve been experiencing a number of these issues, but with a couple other little things included. 

1. My dew collector and mushroom gardens aren’t working, but I’ve also noticed that dew in general is not spawning on grass throughout the map. Haven’t seen any water dropping off the tree either. I can only find clean water in the bushes area (which may be from the juice box overhead).

2. When trying the ant hill work around to spawn more worker ants to spawn eggs the game seems to spawn about 8 soldier ants in the ant egg room instead of worker ants. 

Then just the audio distortion issue, ants stuck in walls, and drinking from water container says can’t mix liquids.

They released the fix today, check your for the patch.

17 hours ago, Dark Soulaire said:

I just found another minor thing. On save reload, it seems to possibly reset spoilage of raw meat at least. I had weevil on me and forgot to put it on the fire while i slept (as that will stop spoilage of either raw or cooked). It spoiled when i woke up, so i just wanted to see if there was an autosave right before, there was one at the bed, but i wasnt sure if it was night or day. I loaded it and it was day =( but my weevil didnt spoil. i kept it raw until i started taking damage from hunger so i had to cook it. but it was a good 1/4 in the day or something (well you guys know how long, because water and food before bed doesnt matter at all - please change that in the future too 😃 )

It's always spoiled during sleep. Pretty sure that is part of the game. Can't stop something from spoiling just by sleeping. 

Ant looting from inside base on 1st floor while food is on 2nd floor. Base has a clay foundation and the improved walls. They shouldn't be able to get in to base and definitely shouldn't be able to loot food from the floor below. Had a lot of jerky get taken while I was out pillaging and building. 

Edited by Fletch Dude

2 hours ago, Fletch Dude said:

It's always spoiled during sleep. Pretty sure that is part of the game. Can't stop something from spoiling just by sleeping. 

No, what im saying is that it spoils (btw it doesnt always spoil, depends on when you got it), what im saying is that it doesnt spoil if its on the fire when u sleep. But i reloaded a save that ended up being after sleeping, but the meat didnt spoil, like its timer was reset.

2 hours ago, Fletch Dude said:

Ant looting from inside base on 1st floor while food is on 2nd floor. Base has a clay foundation and the improved walls. They shouldn't be able to get in to base and definitely shouldn't be able to loot food from the floor below. Had a lot of Jerry get taken while I was out pillaging and building. 

This also kinda happened to me yesterday, but i think mine is even worse tbh. This pic shows about where the ant was when he stole from the chest marked with the + icon. 20200813035117_1.thumb.jpg.384f94997c7c1a9b04f3b295e08f4ca0.jpg

This is a post i left on another forum talking about what the set bonuses do (perhaps tell us somewhere? haha)

"The spider armor set bonus is not speed. Each piece on its own for some reason give a speed bonus. i used stopwatches and the rake handle for consistency. the mite hat, which also has hyperstamina, does not increase speed, but it does exactly what its description says, increases stamina efficiency (like running uses less stamina – the hat is about 20%). The bee pieces (rotten of course) do roughly 30-40% total (10% each maybe?) decreased stamina when running. The aphid slippers (“The Quickness”) give a speed bonus of about 20% while each spider part gives about 10%. so something seems like a bug with the spider gear, whether its the wrong effect name on each (hyperstamina), or maybe the set bonus is accidentally being split between all 3? i dont have grub or spider sets yet. When i get the spider gear in survival, ill check for stamina efficiency, or you could assuming you have it. I tested by running at a 3 long wall or so at just a slight angle. it takes about 25 seconds to deplete stamina from running with no buffs. if it also has better efficiency, i would bet that the set bonus is faster movement, but its been accidentally split and given to all pieces."

TLDR: hyperstamina on mite hat is efficiency, but a single spider piece (which says hyperstamina) gives speed (efficiency is unknown as i dont have them in survival). Is the hunters prowess speed? if so, it has been accidentally applied to individual pieces. or is spider being marked with hyperstamina actually the wrong effect name? i feel like there has to be something wrong here; it cant be right.

I have a major bug that will make me abandon the game for now if there is no fix:

I started playing the game on a laptop, with my girlfriend on xbox. I just got a new laptop and got the game installed there, but when I log into the game on my new laptop, the latest multiplayer save is from 3rd August, whereas we have been playing it every day with the latest save yesterday. 

I went back onto my old laptop and can see the save from last night there. 

Any ideas how I can possibly get this save onto my new laptop? It just doesn't seem to have synced up correctly. I still have my old laptop until monday so can use it until then, but after that it would be too painful to lose over 10 days of developing our house and stuff.

Anyway the game is great and looks amazing, the final thing will be great I'm sure.

Other bugs I've experienced later:

- My dew collector has stopped working, for 3 different ones I built
- My water container is broken. It had water in and I tried to deposit juice, and got the message that liquids cant be mixed. Now whenever I try to empty the water container either by drinking it or with a satchel, it just gives me the message 'these liquids cant be mixed' again, instead of just letting me empty it. 

- My mushroom garden has stopped working

EDIT: So I'm an idiot and was able to fix the issue by pausing and actually pressing save there. My suggestion would be that the autosaves on exit etc should also be saved into the cloud and synced across devices... or make it more obvious you have to do a manual save for this. Or maybe I'm just an idiot for not realising, I don't know 😄

Edited by davie18

actually knowing they are looking into the keyboard/mouse gives me hope(how long did it take ark and they did it badly) warframe uses the systems native drivers and all the sensativity settings are through the system settings on the xbox not the game. they are there tho. honestly its the consoles that make this difficult imagine if you had to buy a new album for every different stereo system because panisonic only plays panisonic and such 

thanks for all the hard work

Insects are sometimes trapped inside big rocks, moisture is levitating on an invisible grass, when in first person mode and use the Dandelion Tuft when gliding sometimes it remains at 3d person mode and the sortcut key "U" isn't working, you have to press esc and then press U key to turn in first person mode, smoke is passing through the roof. A weather system will be a great add! 
Thank you!
Windows 10 x64

As of last update, i was able to spend a day in the game on xbox one s, save it and when i hopped on pc it was finally there thank you so much guys. I definetly prefer to host multiplayer games from my pc versus the xbox s or x. I have however found a few bugs since i have been playing again on pc.

Here is a list of the bugs that i have found when Hosting a multiplayer game on PC with other Xbox X players playing with me, I am on version 1.2.2215:

1. When placing a stem piece on an angled sturdy wall a grass piece will fill in the visual not the stem piece, however a stem is no longer needed only grass. This only happens on angled pieces I can take a picture if you like. It is really only a visual thing, everything still works fine.

2. When wearing Ant Armor and you are not the host it will incorrectly show that you can carry 9+ blades of grass or stems but you can only carry 8 which is what you should be able to carry.

3. As host, I had to adjust my Gamma display settings on pc, upon relog it is as though it went back to the default even though Gamma display settings are showing that they are on 60 which is what i adjusted it to originally. To fix this i simply hit the apply button and the gamma goes back to what it should have looked like before i relogged. Essentialy it is not saving my gamma setting even though it is displaying the correct number.

4. Slime scones that are attached to the work bench are not working on relog. I have built a secondary base and have not tried regualar slime scones yet to see if they are working on relog.

5. I am unable to grab stems or grass that sink below the surface of the water. (specifically in the pond over by the burgl base)

6. I am unable to use my axe or hammer in the water.

7. Level II weeds do not seem to be respawning, although they may just have a really long respawn time i do not know. it has been about a week or week and a half in game.

8. Insects are getting stuck inside of rocks somehow, i can hear them in the rock but i cannot see them.

9. I built a very long bridge that is a straight shot from my initial base (right next to the research station where you start off) all the way over to the solar light at the base of the burgl tree. For me everything is normal (host on PC) however my friend sent me the picture below of what is happening to him when he tries to walk on the bridge. At some point it will veer off to the right and force him onto that path. (he is on xbox one x)

Grounded Bridge 2.jpg

Notice two minors issues.

• When Dandelion Tuft broke and still in air, camera blocked at third personn view and the key to change view not working. To correct the issue, simply go to ESC menu and go back to game.
  • Second bug i see is about light. When loading game in a cave, this one will be illuminate according to the picture.

20200816204639_1.jpg

20200816204703_1.jpg

Xbox one x 

Bonjour,

Ce matin impossible de jouer la sauvegarde reste bloqué en chargement d'habitude elle s'ouvre en 7 minutes ce matin rien a faire en mode online cache vider jeu redémarrer rien a faire sa ne fonctionne pas

Edited by Loïc Beaumont

Il y a 7 heures, Loïc Beaumont a déclaré:

Xbox un x 

Bonjour,

Ce matin impossible de jouer la sauvegarde reste bloqué en chargement d'habitude elle s'ouvre en 7 minutes ce matin rien a faire en mode online cache vider jeu redémarrer rien a faire sa ne fonctionne pas

Bon mes save auto on disparue et impossible de charger les save manuel elles reste en mode loading figé 

On 8/18/2020 at 12:18 AM, Suffy1948 said:

Game Crashed with the Message "Display Driver Crasched and was Resetted"

I Use an RX 5700 with latest Driver and Win 10 64 with the newest Build

PC Game Pass.

its a known issue with Radeon GPU.