Known Issues List **Updated 1/28/2021**

On 8/17/2020 at 4:45 PM, Mid5knight said:

So I put my spider armor on dummy but it now thinks I have it equip and not only that its taking up inventory space and wont unequip.

bug.jpg

I have a similar problem but with aphid shoes.  It thinks it equipped but its visually saying theyre not equipped.

On 8/17/2020 at 8:45 PM, Trashman Joker said:

I have ran into an issue on Xbox One where I'm  the host unable to craft smoothies faster with the recipe available for me yet other people who join me are able to select the recipe and craft the smoothie. The option to select it is grayed out.

This usually means either you are missing ingredients or your inventory is full.

Some feedback on encountered issues from PC player.

We play as 3 player fixed group where I am a guest + I play solo separately

Known Issues:

Issue: Some players report that when they die, their backpacks fall under the world causing them to lose all of their items.  Workaround: No known workaround at this time.

Happens sometimes when guest in multiplayer. 

Workaround found: 1)  Re-login sometimes fixes issue, 2) regardless of Re-login after some time backpack will appear about ground with marker leading to it. Usually near game starting location or near lean-to where your Respawn is set. Sometimes it may take several minutes, but I was able to get my stuff back sooner or later 100% of the time.

Issue: Players report that in multiplayer games, sometimes only the host can see berries.  

Usually real issue here is that location of the same berries are different for host and guests:

1) if guest sees a berry that host do not see at that place - that guest is not able to farm it and any hits with axe will just bounce berry around, but host will not see any changes.

2) if host sees a berry that guest do not see at that place -both can harvest berry, though guest will have to land a hit on a berry that is invisible for him and is visible only for the host.

Apparently both guest and host can see the same berry in different locations at the same time, but guest can harvest berry only if he land a hit on hosts' version of that berry. Regardless who farmed the berry - it will disappear for host and all guests regardless at which location each player see his version of that berry

Not listed in the first post issues:

1) Since today when I join multiplayer game as a guest, I see all grass/weeks/mushrooms/sap drops/clay etc. as present even if that resource is harvested and not present for host at that location. Guest will see hit to use tool for harvest but will hit thin air if resource is already harvested. Both guests has this issue, but never host. Guests can harvest resources that are present for host, but guests will not see that resource removed (for example chopping grass will cause guest to see fall grass leaf to split and one will fall and turn into grass planks while second will remain where it was, but cannot be harvested again). Guest is able to walk though "phantom" resources - it will cause physics animation to work (for clover/grass) and may cause some pushing glitches during movement, but "phantom" resource will not block  movement through it as real resource do.

Example: those clovers inside building do not exist for host and cannot be harvested by guest, but both guests can see them and walk through

unknown.png?width=1204&height=677

2) During Dive Bomb animation Wolf Spider (WS)  can move through solid objects:

a) with Dive Bomb WS was able to get inside Mystery Machine and stuck inside until I've re-spawned and came close enough to trigger another Dive Bomb attack

b) WS was able to get inside first laboratory inside oak tree - normally it cannot fit through narrow blasted door, but after Dive Bomb WS was inside past first door and stuck until I've lured him out by provoking another Dive Bomb from outside.

c) When I attacked from outside oak tree with bow WS that was sleeping inside - it basically teleported on me right through tree using Dive Bomb animation

Suggestion: It looks like Dive Bomb attack only takes into account final position where WS is expected to land and any obstacles on its trajectory is simply ignored for the duration of this attack.

3) When using bow I can see second static arrow and string attached to bow handle. Looks like I see drawn and idle bow animation at the same time. Happens 100% as guest in multiplayer:

4) Sometimes when you join as guest camera is located literally inside your character's head (looks creepy)

Workaround - hit Tab to go into inventory and back to get it fixed 100%

5) Torches continue to work and glow brightly when underwater

6) Got stuck with maximum drawn bow once - was unable to switch to other tools/weapons not shoot arrows. Even after I dropped the bow it did not help. Workaround - die and re-spawn.

7) Endless poison cloud animation (once, as guest in multiplayer)- after killing Sting Bug I walked through place where it dropped gas cloud earlier. There was no gas cloud for a long time already, but I still got poisoned cloud animation around edges of screen. I had no gas mask, but I did not receive any damage. Animation become permanent until I died intentionally. Swimming/healing/eating/waiting did not help. Workaround - die and re-spawn.

8.) Weapon Rack can hold only 1 tool/weapon - there are 2 placeholders. but when I try to place second item it will replace the first regardless of which slot is highlighted. Drag and Drop does not work either. Workaround - none found so far. 

• Like 1

Cute bug I wish could be a feature:

A Worker Ant accidentally got into Bouncing Web and was not able to get off for about an hour of real time bouncing constantly with funny squeaks. It was extremely funny and got us a lot of laughs while we were building our 4th base next to it. It was very sad to see it leaving in the end. If it would be possible to get at least Stuffed Ant to do the same - we would love to have such feature:

• Like 1

On 8/9/2020 at 11:29 PM, MajorYoshi said:

Sorry Huge List Continued-

Smoke from sconce clips through flooring (when used as ceiling/second floor flooring).

Because of curved nature of planks for flooring, anything sitting on the flooring clips through and is visible below.

Stun/knockdown from ladybug seems to be too long to me. If hit by a lady bug you’re stunned/knocked down for a couple seconds where you cannot do anything. When the stun wears off you have almost no time at all before the lady bug hits and stuns again. Stun time should not be almost equal to ladybug attack delay.

There currently is no way to grab things out of or while in water. If you fall in water carrying a stack of planks or logs, those planks will float and the logs will be laying in the water. Forever.

Speaking of swimming, there should really be buttons to go up and down without having to map them. Pushing forward while looking up shouldn’t be the only means of movement available.

Speaking of mapping, mapping with a controller currently doesn’t work for “B”. Select something to map, such as swim up. Press “B”, menu goes back one as if I had it B to close.

When mapping controller actions, assigning a currently assigned item does not remove previous. Example, assign left D-pad to inventory. Apply changes, escape from pause menu and go back to game. Now press left on D-pad. Your inventory will open and when it closes the emote window will then pop up.

In the mapping controller section, having button tip text at the bottom and button tip text on the right is awkward. I only just now am realizing I can unbind using X because I was reading the tips at the bottom.

Is there currently no mechanic for forcing grass to not respawn? There should be. Though it should also be reversable too. I have 6 stalks of grass that every few days needs to be cut down as they're RIGHT in front of my house (almost against my stairs, even). 

I can delete things from the game in my inventory. Except anything that is carried on my shoulder (Planks & logs). I should be able to remove those from the game somehow too. 

Tier 2 weeds not respawning. I don't think tier 1 are in my game either. Or they're taking a VERY long time. 

Why am I supposed to analyze everything, but mint chunks and pollen are invalid objects for analyzing?

Running over a dandelion tuft should not punt it into the neighbor’s yard. (ok it isn’t *that* far, but I’ve seen one fly 40cm away (was measured) after running over it.)

Why do I need tier 2 materials to fix some tier 1 tools? An axe made of a pebble and grass absolutely should not need quartzite to repair it. Repairing bows with spider silk seems perfectly cool.

Do mints not respawn? If not, they totally should.

Why is the mint package closed for days and then suddenly it’s open? Did I miss a trigger or something for that or was it based on some other factor? If it is some other factor (such as it opening when you have a tier 2 hammer or X number of days) then that doesn’t make sense unless the mint package is actually somehow omniscient.

Please change the color pallet slightly for either honeydew or nectar. If you look closely enough there is a slight variation in look, but they should just be different enough at a glance without study to see which is which.

Same as above for Acid Gland and Spider Chunk. I shouldn’t have to highlight each in a chest to see which is which. If same model is used, at least change the color.

Bug parts are: Ant – labeled as “part”; Ladybug – “shell”; Bombardier – “leg”; Stinkbug – “Feelers”.  Why all the variation when every crafting recipe calls for “parts” and when selected, each item’s pop up text on the right says “Part” as well. If it’s a “part” then label it as a “part” in the inventory list. The variation can be confusing. Or, alternatively, change the recipes (and pop up text on right in inventory) to have the correct words used. Either call it ladybug shell with a pop up hint text labeled as ladybug shell and have armor recipe call for five ladybug shells. Don’t mix and match “parts” and specific parts since specific pieces actually do exist for each insect (head, gland, etc.) for a reason.

As a separate item but possibly(?) part of above is that parts from an infected weevil are shown in inventory with a weevil picture and label as “parts” yet when selected the popup help text on the right says “fungal growth”. This doesn’t make sense.

When making button mapping changes, LS will apply. If you click LS to apply then B to exit the menu it still pops up saying “you’ve made changes, press A to apply?” Sometimes.. Sometimes it works correctly. I’ve not found what causes the difference here.

In button mapping menu if you enter the same selection twice, nothing will ‘take’. Go to options->controller and scroll down to Swim Up. Select Primary mapping slot on left. In new screen press A to make A swim up. On same selection press A to change from the A we just set to, say, X. No matter what you press (except B) nothing will change the A we set.

When manually saving the game it pops up text saying "Cannot Save: Another save in progress". But, this pops up and goes away so quickly that the only thing we have time to read is "Cannot Save" which makes you think it didn't save because there was an error for some reason. It's not easily visible that a new save was added to the menu because the box for a save slot touches the box below it, this means that inserting a save isn't very visible in the menu when it happens unless you look at the time and date, which I shouldn't have to do for confirmation because of the "error" message I just read.  How about just saying "Saving..." at the top instead? I think we all know that we can't save more than one thing at a time by now in any game. 

In the Quests tab, when moving selection down from Incomplete to Complete, the highlight does not move. There is the "selection triangle" at left side but when moving down to Complete selection it disappears. Note that I currently only have one Incomplete quest (Hunter - Larva). 

any fix for mint chunk as invalid object?

I apologize if something in the text is not clear (google translate)

Arrows, after falling out of the place of impact, fall through buildings.

Dew is generated in places where the grass no longer grows (в воздухе above buildings)

If you remove the ant armor while being next to the guard ant, the ants will not attack you (it was scary to test it in the antnest :D )

The torch does not go out under water. It would be cool to use only Slime Mold Torch for underwater adventures

If there is a short distance between the grass floor and the ground, Sprig grows through the grass floor

After loading, a large drop of juice can burst into many small ones, causing strong freezes

After finding a chip for a robot, new positions appeared in its store before I gave the chip (did not occur until update 0.2.0)

If you shoot an insect with a bow when you are not within its reach, the insect will run away and stop. But if you continue to shoot at him, he may just disappear

The spiders were shooting at me with some kind of balls that did no harm, or they flew past, even when I was standing still (has many eyes, but can't aim? Maybe he needs more eyes?)

Thank you for making such an atmospheric game for us. I really like it when so much attention is paid to the little things.
After 65 hours of playing solo, I still haven't got bored.
Special thanks for the ants. They are very cute :)

• Hmmm 1

Platform: Xbox One X - GamePass

Multiplayer.

2 people playing.

Bug found: Triangle Walls not listed as something we can build anymore. Where the triangle grass wall used to be is now the Clay Foundation. I think you guys made a mistake and accidentally took out triangle walls lol. Please fix.

2nd MAJOR BUG: Ants are huge in numbers now and walk back and forth repeatedly. They just keep walking backwards and forwards as if glitched. They appear in loads of numbers and the game crawls to 1-2 frames per second. I was the host (Xbox One X) and second player was on Xbox One S. He was booted from the game 10-11 times as we lowered ant numbers. This helped reduce lag, but as the ant population grew again the lag became worse and worse. Please fix as this is acting like the old Larva bug and keeps lagging me in to hell and kicking my team mates.

Thank you so much.

1 hour ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

So far only found one still existing bug after 0.2.0 patch

Still can't recycle plank and stem pallets, causes game crash on Xbox.

I had this happen to me.  But game auto saved and when I loaded back in I was able to then take them apart just fine

After today's update,  I noticed that......

when my character walks through the door to my main base I get the effect like the camera is behind the character's eyes. One thing to mention is that i have a floor piece above the door when you walk inside.

My SCA.B is going off near the hedge outlet, but I already got the one above the (now modified) outlet cover.

BURG.L gives me quests that I have already completed and although I turned in one of the new CHIPS, (graverobber maybe?) there were no new RAW SCIENCE  options gained. The three or so new RAW SCIENCE options were already present, so....yeah.

EDIT: Xbox One X, single player

UPDATE: the first issue (camera glitch) happens at ANY door if you are in FIRST PERSON mode.....I keep seeing ppl say that it's a THIRD PERSON issue, but they are confused apparently. Switching to 3rd person solves this issue, but it's tedious to have to do that.

I turned in CHIP for the BURG.L quest (it was the cold blood one) and it seems that it was just the same CHIP. I can confirm that after doing the GRAVE ROBBER quest that the CHIP is just the ANTHILL CHIP quest. It even says anthill chip after you pick it up and the quest box (for grave robber) checks off.

Edited by JayBlaze

On 8/26/2020 at 9:20 PM, DeeKay86 said:

Platform: Xbox One X - GamePass

Multiplayer.

2 people playing.

Bug found: Triangle Walls not listed as something we can build anymore. Where the triangle grass wall used to be is now the Clay Foundation. I think you guys made a mistake and accidentally took out triangle walls lol. Please fix.

2nd MAJOR BUG: Ants are huge in numbers now and walk back and forth repeatedly. They just keep walking backwards and forwards as if glitched. They appear in loads of numbers and the game crawls to 1-2 frames per second. I was the host (Xbox One X) and second player was on Xbox One S. He was booted from the game 10-11 times as we lowered ant numbers. This helped reduce lag, but as the ant population grew again the lag became worse and worse. Please fix as this is acting like the old Larva bug and keeps lagging me in to hell and kicking my team mates.

Thank you so much.

Yeah, I noticed an increase in ants also. Something that I haven't seen mentioned (maybe it's just me?) is that I can't pick up ant eggs after the update. I have a stack of ten from post update 0.1, but haven't been able to obtain more since 0.2 update.

On 8/21/2020 at 9:57 PM, Andrudis said:

Not listed in the first post issues:

1) Since today when I join multiplayer game as a guest, I see all grass/weeks/mushrooms/sap drops/clay etc. as present even if that resource is harvested and not present for host at that location. Guest will see hit to use tool for harvest but will hit thin air if resource is already harvested. Both guests has this issue, but never host. Guests can harvest resources that are present for host, but guests will not see that resource removed (for example chopping grass will cause guest to see fall grass leaf to split and one will fall and turn into grass planks while second will remain where it was, but cannot be harvested again). Guest is able to walk though "phantom" resources - it will cause physics animation to work (for clover/grass) and may cause some pushing glitches during movement, but "phantom" resource will not block  movement through it as real resource do.

Example: those clovers inside building do not exist for host and cannot be harvested by guest, but both guests can see them and walk through

I have also experienced this and reported it to directly via support but got a reply about the 0.2.0 patch might fix it (it did not).

Tonight, after our 3rd player left, I had the host save the game and I began to dismantle what I assumed is the problem.  Our third player has built massively long sky bridges from the starter base, to the ray gun, from there out to the tree and rake.  The tree build they built all the way around the tree.  

Systematically dismantling all of this and relogging in as the 2nd player (client) has fixed my desync with the host.  

Assumption:  Client loads a "default world" then does a delta on the game state.  The massive entity list (or chained entities for the bridge) is taking up allocated memory (or map) for "world differences" from client load to host.  When this is exhausted, the build shows and the delta of the default game state does not occur thus showing us non-host clients things which should have been removed and when interacted with, the server ignores but at least doesn't crash....

Great Game but here are my issues after update or general:

Xbox/Multiplayer

- water fly meat cant be used, get only spoiled-> alltime

- not many ladybugs (only 2-3 but sometimes i get a head)-> alltime

- too many ants / no ant eggs or a cracked and a full ant egg which cant be collected / full lag when next to anthill -> in ant hill not possible to walk / ants hunting as hell weevils but did not do something when theykilled them / stocking ants in hill-> alltime

- repeatings missions, sometimes i dont know if i had done it, not visible whats newallred but i got the new misdon after update-> alltime

- sleep in normal bed is ok, respawn there not a good idei cause u get spawned in the bed not  next to it, also destroy bed is no solution WORKARROUND: get respawn only in Lean to‘s-> alltime

- sometimes it duplicates your extra clothing when using a amor dummy (got acorn clothes doubled)->last time before 2weeks but i didnt testet yet

- game gets laggy in multiplayer when using a lot of lamps in your house-> alltime

- arrows sometimes bug into a wood and you cant get them / when u get killed after you shoot with arrows, the arrows are not visible when u comeback-> alltime

- setting gamma get not saved when you start daily the game, you need to apply it each time-> alltime

- sometimes sounds in burgl lab from other animals which are not visible-> alltime

- sap catchers catches not more then one sap, also when you jump on them you are sliding-> alltime

- no smoothie receipes, also not when you discover all juice packs-> alltime

workarround: check the receipes on youtube, craft them and you got the receipe saved

- triangle grass wall twice name for different stuff-> alltime

- got in one base 2 leant-to but one of them get destroys anytime, also my door in that house gets destroyed by own after a while-> alltime

- build base stuff is sometimes difficult cause you did not get it on the correct place, tale other material sometimes work then, got that issue also with decor mounts-> alltime

- in my whole game i get 2times mints but now no new get spawned-> alltime

- sometimes ska.b start to lag and shows a signal anytime without break-> last time today but yesterday also

- grubs are in stones?-> alltime

- yesterday wolf spider fight, me with a bow, the spider comes next to me and hit me like a block attack but no damage and my character flys over the half map into the water ( i think it was 250cm in rocketspeed)

Keep on, this great game need to be extended, i love it but some hotfixes would be nice.

edit: new bug xbox multiplayer after update

when you load your save it can be the most of your house is invisible/gone/ or fully gone.

I close the game fullyand try again bur no solution

workarround: when i want stop play i wait that can sleep in the normal bed in the house whats despawned

so i get a bed save, then i save after sleep again and it makes an automaticly logoutsave. But you need to have some minutes between the saves

When you load last save - house is invisible/gone/ or fully gone

When you load pre last save - house is invisible/gone/ or fully gone

When you load bed save i get not spawned near bed but 30cm infront of my house and its visible.

Edited by HighAgain87
New bug

On 7/28/2020 at 12:29 PM, SChin said:

Known Issue: Attempting to recycle certain items in the game will cause the game to crash, such as grass plank pallets, weed stem pallets, and dew collectors are some of the reported items.  
Workaround: It has been reported that destroying these items with a weapon will allow you to get rid of them without crashing. This issue is still being investigated.  

i've also fixed this in my game (xbox one x) by closing the game out fully to clear the cache, then logging back in.  also works when you can't destroy the pallet with a tool/weapon.

Known Issue: Some players have reported that they are unable to complete Daily BURG.L Alchemy quests if the required item has previously been analyzed. 
Workaround: No known workaround at this time. This issue is still being investigated. 

This happens also with the trail marker missions.  Specifically for me the weed killer marker on the sprayer canister.  i had it completed pre-patch and now it won't accept it and i cannot recycle or destroy the existing trail marker to create a new one.

Known Issue: Some players report having difficulty entered the Ice Cap container due to the size of the mints. 
Workaround: No known workaround at this time. This issue is still being investigated. 

this one is worded wrong.  it's the size of the container opening that is the problem.  you have to crouch then jump and repeat to get through the opening going in to or out of the container.

• Like 1

Xbox One X

22 minutes ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

i've also fixed this in my game (xbox one x) by closing the game out fully to clear the cache, then logging back in.  also works when you can't destroy the pallet with a tool/weapon.

This happens also with the trail marker missions.  Specifically for me the weed killer marker on the sprayer canister.  i had it completed pre-patch and now it won't accept it and i cannot recycle or destroy the existing trail marker to create a new one.

this one is worded wrong.  it's the size of the container opening that is the problem.  you have to crouch then jump and repeat to get through the opening going in to or out of the container.

When entering the mint container you don't have to jump while crouched. Just go to the left part of entrance and wiggle yourself in there.