Known Issues List **Updated 1/28/2021**

I play on a PC. There are two ways to listen to the game, sadly in 19 of 20 cases, one isn´t possible.

I´ve got a Bluetooth dongle, which works with an JBL Flip 4 speaker. I had no problems with them, not with other games, YouTube, ... whatever... Sadly always when I create a Lobby to play Grounded, the Speaker turns Silent and there isn´t any beep from the game and it isn´t possible to get one. I tried disconnecting, conecting again...
The only time when this doesn´t happen is when I turn the speaker on, then turn my PC on and start Grounded in a very short time frame. Then it works in 1 of 3 cases.
But when my PC is on for a while and I turn the speaker on later, it is always silent when I play Grounded.

I´ve got a Sony Bluetooth Headset, which hasnt these problems. This nearly always works. But sometimes I want to play and doesnt want a headset on my head...

4 hours ago, poisonmilow said:

I play on a PC. There are two ways to listen to the game, sadly in 19 of 20 cases, one isn´t possible.

I´ve got a Bluetooth dongle, which works with an JBL Flip 4 speaker. I had no problems with them, not with other games, YouTube, ... whatever... Sadly always when I create a Lobby to play Grounded, the Speaker turns Silent and there isn´t any beep from the game and it isn´t possible to get one. I tried disconnecting, conecting again...
The only time when this doesn´t happen is when I turn the speaker on, then turn my PC on and start Grounded in a very short time frame. Then it works in 1 of 3 cases.
But when my PC is on for a while and I turn the speaker on later, it is always silent when I play Grounded.

I´ve got a Sony Bluetooth Headset, which hasnt these problems. This nearly always works. But sometimes I want to play and doesnt want a headset on my head...

I also have a JBL Speaker and I get 0 sound out if I have the "Stereo" speaker selected. I found that if I hit Windows + G I can force it to use the "voice" line of the speaker, and I'll get sound, but it sounds severely garbled. Grounded is the only game that gives me trouble with my speakers.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2020 at 1:18 PM, poisonmilow said:

I have a problem building. I´m playing on PC Testbranch. "Cntr" for stacking didn´t work right. Althoug currently some things are shown in the right place to build, but when you click to place them they change their position.
For example, I tried to build an diagonal Palisade and an Elevator. Before clicking, both glowing pieced had a different position.

20201107190930_1.jpg

20201030121351_1.jpg

This bug exists now in the live version today. As a clarification, if you try to build that misaligned "blue" piece, it stays wrong. Had another friend in game confirm the bug for him as well.

• 2 weeks later...

So after few weeks of break, me and my wife decide to check what new updates bring.

So we start our old save, everything was ok, we did some exploration etc, I saved and we closed game.
Then I come back after few hours, and when she joined me "puff" everything disappear and she had to do tutorial etc, all items (again maybe 6th time already) all mutations, everything gone. What is solution for it?

2nd bug, it looks broken

grounded bug.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I uninstalled the game to organize my hard drives and installed it again, kept the games in their source folder. There in the saved users and games folder, now they still appear to me but they don't open. When I try to use these saves an internet connection error message appears:

1829338698_Falhanosave.thumb.jpg.fdfaf38645911eadab03f4622d923c15.jpg

I sent the saves to my girlfriend, who played with me in these saves, she can open it on her computer, she can be the HOST of matches with those saves, but even with her being HOST I can't connect ... however i can use the saves in single player match.

58451966_SavesGrounded.thumb.jpg.5f68fea2bbafd76a2ff8242ca87caf93.jpg

Edited by Eduardo Lemos

• 1 month later...

Hi, Love the game and we are anxiously awaiting new releases.

Some issues we have encountered:

1. backpacks - unable to pick up in some locations such as the underwater tunnel in oak tree, one got tapped inside the treasure chest in the depths and wasn't retrievable until the chest was opened. 

2. clay or stone building materials - when attempting to build it was not letting us stack the platforms side by side and only diagonal. 

3. random crashes - have read through the list in regards to known issues, however have not seen a similar issue. Game randomly crashing while carrying building materials, stacking building materials or in the midst of running. 

4. digging - unable to dig bones up, however my peer can do it. The game has since allowed me but the first few times it didn't even acknowledge the use button above a bone. 

5. stuck in objects while swimming  - have gotten stuck below the oak tree water tunnel, as well as swimming within more confined spaces. Unable to move and have to wait for my player to run out of air. 

6. After dying underwater, underwater particles and sounds remain stuck while on land. 

Edited by Mollytov
add in issue.

• Shyla changed the title to Known Issues List **Updated 1/28/2021**
  • Fionavar unpinned this topic