Known Issues List **Updated 1/28/2021**

On 8/3/2020 at 9:12 PM, Sincere said:

Try putting away what is in your hand to drink, have nothing in your hands and drink. It should work.

Holding the Canteen in your hand that is filled with another liquid besides the one you are trying to drink will give you this error.

Whats wrong after the Update???

Load last logout save and game crashed, others saves no more houses in map, all  boxes gone with all stuff, all buildings outside away, half anthill empty? 

I delete some old games but no solution, please i want my 273ingamedays back. After Update is anything gone and too much buildings cant be a solution!

i posted this in another thread but i cannot load up a game at all, since 09-05 was my last saved game.

on xBox one via game pass, i can get to all the opening screens, all the way to where the saved games are, but when i try to load up one (and i've tried several), the screen goes black, the "Loading..." wheel spins, then after a minute it brings me back to my xBox home page.

i've tried numerous times since yesterday (09-06) morning, and can't get into the game.

even, deleted and reinstalled the game, same error...

First let me say amazing game!!! So friggin addictive!!! I play everyday, which is why I find this issue so alarming. All my progress since August 24th is gone. No files will open (crashes and goes back to Xbox home menu), so I started over again, cuz I luv it so much, and its done it again. None of the auto and manual save will open. I've tried deleting old files, also unistalled and reinstalled the game twice. Plz fix i really don't wanna stop playing the game, but not being able to save your games is a major "bug" (pun intended).

I would like to add that the reported Haze affect UI bug (where it stays after leaving the area of effect) has happened to my wife on PC; she was a client.

Just in case you needed more info. I didn't happen to me, tho host.

ants are still stealing at a distance on my game.  new game started after patch installed on 9/4.

17 hours ago, ReteroX said:

I would like to add that the reported Haze affect UI bug (where it stays after leaving the area of effect) has happened to my wife on PC; she was a client.

Just in case you needed more info. I didn't happen to me, tho host.

This has happened to me also.  i play on Xbox One X,  host was on PC.  It happened after being envenomed by a wolf spider and after leaving the poison gas area.

Xbox One X

On 8/31/2020 at 3:24 PM, Fletch Dude said:

When entering the mint container you don't have to jump while crouched. Just go to the left part of entrance and wiggle yourself in there. 

After today's patch, Im now having difficulty getting into the container whereas I used to be able to crouch from left and wiggle in.  No more, alas! 🤔😔

2 hours ago, DeeKay86 said:

This ant overspawning bug is literally stopping us from playing. Please delete these damn soldier ants so I can continue with my palace!!!! LOL

gas arrows work great for that.

I'd rather not see a full game reset, some of us don't have that issue.

Xbox One X

Hi, I'm back with few issues/bugs.

- So there is place close to red fence, where a lot of insects is spawning, from small one to bigger ones and they stay there constantly (pic 1 and pic 2)

- If you place by mistake something underground, there is no way to remove blueprint from there and it stay there forever.

- My game crash around 5x when I was trying to load a save.

-  I got kicked and game crash 3x during the jump in 2 different places. 

20200911193055-1.jpg20200911193145-1.jpg20200912011300-1.jpg

I'm running Grounded on my PC, via Steam and I'm still encountering these bugs since the game first came out:

1. Ants can still steal from Chests even when they are out of reach. I currently have a clay foundation,  a stem wall, a grass wall, and a spike trap between my chest and the ants and they are still stealing from it.

2. Salvaging a plank  pallet still crashes the game. I can destroy it with a tool such as an axe without the crash, but salvage causes the crash.

3. Quartzite is not respawning. I've checked numerous times in numerous locations, and based on my save info, I'm at 34 days in game. No respawn.

4. Wolf Spider still spawns in base... noticed this around midnight in game time and it spawned under my stem scaffolding. The only way to get rid of it without it wrecking your entire base is to run away so that it despawns. Sleeping doesn't cause it to wander away especially if it's trapped under a scaffold. Which seems to me, a really small space for a Wolf Spider to spawn into as well.

New bugs encountered:

1.  When in the sleep screen via the lean-to, if it is currently 20:00 and you wait in that screen until it turns 20:00... trying to click the sleep button causes nothing to happen. Exiting out of the sleep screen and then going back in solves it. Really minor...

2. Worker ants will now get stuck in a massive group and won't be able to move (think rat king) unless provoked. Upon which they become un-stuck. This can happen anywhere on the map. I noticed that a majority of the time, if more than one ant is trying to pick up meat or other item, they block each other which causes more ants to show up until it becomes a small horde. Also, the ants will try to pick up meat that has gone bad or that they have been trying to pick it up for so long that the meat went bad, also adding to numerous ant hordes across the map. This ultimately also causes zero eggs to spawn in the anthill and zero food delivered to the ant hill. In addition, the pathing for the Soldier Ants trying to leave the anthill is problematic at best and prevents them from coming out, which eventually leads to creating a small horde of Soldier Ants within their own home. The great ant horde problem also prevents lure arrows and the lure trap from working, as all the ants are stuck trying to pick up one piece of rotted meat.

3. Not sure if this is a bug or that buffs are massively nerfed, but when drinking any smoothie, it doesn't appear to actually do anything and isn't reported in my status screen. Also, buffs for armor or the mite hat don't really seem to actually buff that much as when I swing a two handed weapon, I'm still exhausted after 3 swings. Thus making the stamina buffs not worth even using/wearing. It's also really difficult to tell if the ant killing buff works as while it's one less swing to kill the worker ants (great), it takes the same amount of swings to kill the soldier ants (as without the buff).

4. When carrying two of the same weapons/tools, equiping them always defaults to the less damages item. Please fix it so it defaults to the more damaged item as, please see #7 below, instead of wasting valuable resources, I just use the weapon/item until it's broken and then throw it away. 

5. The clipping path at Weed Killer Peak does not align with the visuals and easily causes a player to fall to their death due to  this issue.

6. The clipping path at the bottom of the drainage pipe by the house also does not align with the visuals.

7. Repairing a stone axe with a quartzite is a waste of a valuable resource. Shouldn't repairing a stone axe just require a stone or other low end resource? Otherwise, I'd rather just craft a new one rather than waste a quartzite, which, if it respawns, takes approx 5 days to respawn if at all. As seen above, more than 34 in game days.

8. When saving the game by the stink bugs (location adjacent to the ant hill), the save file says Unkown instead of the location such as grasslands, etc.

9. Crow feathers inside the ant hill are not de-spawning.

10. Based on the Simple Bed description, no buff is noticed for sleeping on it.

That's it so far :)

Thanks for reading

M

Edited by aomphoto

HI there, I have found a problem, probably a bug in my game and I like to know if anyone had the same problem, I found out that i cant farm any mint, it looks like its something blocking the entrance, I try to destroy what I think its a invisible mint piece but I cant, and I find a mint piece in the ant hill, that was a little strange but after framing it still wont be abble to get in the mint box, does anyone find the same problem?

Can't even say how much I love this game. Second save since I lost my first one and logged out tonight at 451 days in the back yard.

I'm hopelessly addicted to exploring and building massive structures.

Little houses by the rose logs.

Massive 420 tribute monument at the upper pond overlooking the pond. 

Massive 43 level tower in work to get  up and build my second monument above the hedges.

And working on my massive mansion on the other side of the pond next to the flowers with a complete servant quarters. 

That being said.  I would love it if it didn't take me 30 seconds to snap together to complete a blueprint.

And there seems to be a certain ground level across the board to where if you cut something down it will never grow back again.  I first noticed when building the tower by the hedges. I cleared out all the grass almost all the way to the 2 wolf spider spawns.

And while over on the other side of the pond next to the flowers. I picked that place to build my log mansion because there was an abundance of husky weeds.  After cutting them all down only half ever came back. (But that didn't stop me lol) 

Again amazing game and none of this will prevent me from keeping going.  

I mainly care about getting things to snap together faster for us big  litte builders out there. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, WingmanOfLife said:

Doors need to be resized to be flush to the floor.  Pretty annoying when working on a next level and you have the top of the door sticking through the floor. Almost have to follow the exact same floor plan as the level below just so you don't see it. 

I would suggest you move this out to Technical Support forum for better visibility.  You have a great topic that should be brought up.  This here where you posted is where the managers post Known Issues.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2020 at 2:44 PM, TravisT said:

i posted this in another thread but i cannot load up a game at all, since 09-05 was my last saved game.

on xBox one via game pass, i can get to all the opening screens, all the way to where the saved games are, but when i try to load up one (and i've tried several), the screen goes black, the "Loading..." wheel spins, then after a minute it brings me back to my xBox home page.

i've tried numerous times since yesterday (09-06) morning, and can't get into the game.

even, deleted and reinstalled the game, same error...

I've found if you clear the cache for xbox it helps.

This game is fantastic. I've already spent countless hours building bases. Unfortunately, that's where my issue comes from though. I built a pretty big place on the two logs across the pond nearly up to the top of the retaining wall. After this latest update any blueprint Ive tried to place around my base crashes the game (with the exception of the spinning wheel for some reason). Happy to provide more info if it will help. I'd hate to lose a really awesome build. I play on xbox one.