Known Issues List **Updated 1/28/2021**

2 minutes ago, Fletch Dude said:

When entering the mint container you don't have to jump while crouched. Just go to the left part of entrance and wiggle yourself in there. 

I've tried that and it didn't work.  only way i can get in, as i just posted, is to crouch and jump and repeat.

Xbox One X

Me and my friend were exploring at outskirts of the map. (X=25092.418 Y=70045.008 Z=3683.135)

We found big round tree upon finding we parkoured to it. Falling inside the rim creating a rim around us. 

There was no escape. We tried to hug the walls to glitch through and got trapped in a pyramid shaped room with no escape. 

One of the main issues i run across is being a joiner in multiplayer.

The host seems to have no issues while i myself(joiner) cannot see certain things that have been built(crates, water containers, pallets,etc.) On XBOX or PC

My graphics card gets so hot it shuts off (80C) On PC

Latency and high ping is constant.On XBOX or PC

I love this game and would really like to see the multiplayer become more stable. That way it is more enjoyable for all of us.

On 8/31/2020 at 4:45 PM, Ethan Roberts said:

Me and my friend were exploring at outskirts of the map. (X=25092.418 Y=70045.008 Z=3683.135)

We found big round tree upon finding we parkoured to it. Falling inside the rim creating a rim around us. 

There was no escape. We tried to hug the walls to glitch through and got trapped in a pyramid shaped room with no escape. 

That's happened to me as well. Lost all my stuff.

OTHER MAIN ISSUES:
- I keep getting kicked from my friends multiplayer game (they are host) and when I rejoin I lose all of my inventory.
- There are WAY too many ants, to the point it's crashing the game when I go around them, or my friend goes around them. Why are there 50 ants in a small tiny area? ;.;

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StormTrooper ZJ said:

I have way too many ants in my game causing it to freeze because they are all gathered around a lure trap in one location. There is over a hundred ants in that one area. I can no longer go near them if I want to play without the game freezing up on me. I play on an Xbox One X.

I have solved the ant issue with traps, one is next to my house at pond. Other one is really an ant egg farm cause you kill any ant, you need to build it on ant hill, build some walls that the ants need to go straight (build it correct otherwise they find a way sideways, build only in ant clothing that you get not attacked). When you now take anytime dead ants you get a lot of eggs. (20 each time so you get a lot a day) Also the game did nevers lag a lot. For me it helped great. I can save now again and load succesful my games. This traps could be used for each animals, as long as the animals do not attack you, when they do it, they destroy also your builded stuff.

3EB93526-7786-4601-989B-616609B46F2B.jpeg

A5A72DBB-50CA-4193-8C91-F8CE518318FD.jpeg

Edited by HighAgain87

2 hours ago, HighAgain87 said:

I have solved the ant issue with traps, one is next to my house at pond. Other one is really an ant egg farm cause you kill any ant, you need to build it on ant hill, build some walls that the ants need to go straight (build it correct otherwise they find a way sideways, build only in ant clothing that you get not attacked). When you now take anytime dead ants you get a lot of eggs. (20 each time so you get a lot a day) Also the game did nevers lag a lot. For me it helped great. I can save now again and load succesful my games. This traps could be used for each animals, as long as the animals do not attack you, when they do it, they destroy also your builded stuff.

3EB93526-7786-4601-989B-616609B46F2B.jpeg

A5A72DBB-50CA-4193-8C91-F8CE518318FD.jpeg

So you're saying that you get eggs for killing an ant?

1 hour ago, Fletch Dude said:

So you're saying that you get eggs for killing an ant?

Correct as more ants you kill as more eggs you get, but its as best to make it infront of ant hill. I killed also a lot around but thats make not a real sense. With a trap infront it works like a machine.

Edited by HighAgain87

5 hours ago, HighAgain87 said:

Correct as more ants you kill as more eggs you get, but its as best to make it infront of ant hill. I killed also a lot around but thats make not a real sense. With a trap infront it works like a machine.

That's not how it works at all. You don't get an egg to spawn for every ant you kill. If they did that, you'd have a pile of eggs to gather. 

12 hours ago, Fletch Dude said:

That's not how it works at all. You don't get an egg to spawn for every ant you kill. If they did that, you'd have a pile of eggs to gather. 

That why i said make that ant farm like me. When i kill outside with my trap the ants and i collect them, inside the hillare a lot of eggs. I collect between 20-30. If you had an Xbox add me and i show you.

8 hours ago, WingmanOfLife said:

Xbox user at 281 days and now my xbox won't manually save.  Only auto save. This just started.  

Try that stuff what i explain with traps. I had the same issue, also sometimes house is invisible and error by manual save. After i killed with traps a lot of bugs, saving normal worked again.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, WingmanOfLife said:

Xbox user at 281 days and now my xbox won't manually save.  Only auto save. This just started.  

maybe clear some old saves? I fixed my save issues by making it take longer (10mins?) between saves, and lowering the number of auto saves (3maybe?) that it creates for each playthrough. That way my list of saves is manageable

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JayBlaze said:

maybe clear some old saves? I fixed my save issues by making it take longer (10mins?) between saves, and lowering the number of auto saves (3maybe?) that it creates for each playthrough. That way my list of saves is manageable

i had to do similar.  i had auto saves going back to July and wouldn't let me do a manual save.  removing all the old saves (i left the last 2 just in case) fixed that for me.  didn't change the save rate though.  i like how that is,  just gotta remember to delete old.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Xbox One X

8 hours ago, JayBlaze said:

This worked for me. Thank you for the idea.  Now i was able to continue without fear of all my progress lost. 

1 hour ago, WingmanOfLife said:

This worked for me. Thank you for the idea.  Now i was able to continue without fear of all my progress lost. 

Nice!

Maybe they should set a rule of sorts in place to remove old saves after X number or X time to prevent this in the future.

• Like 1

Xbox One X

On 9/2/2020 at 1:58 PM, StormTrooper ZJ said:

I have way too many ants in my game causing it to freeze because they are all gathered around a lure trap in one location. There is over a hundred ants in that one area. I can no longer go near them if I want to play without the game freezing up on me. I play on an Xbox One X.

I have the same problem, though im not sure if the lag/freeze is caused by ants. It happens to me nonstop at the end of the wooden fence from the oak tree all the way to the other side. For some reason whenever i go there, my game becomes so laggy/freezy that it feels like im watching 4k screenshots on the first computer ever build. As for now, i completely avoid that area, coz its not possible to do anything without looking at a freeze every second.

Hi I found a huge bug in the game. I built a huge 3 floor warehouse and make multiple items to store resources in it. The game crashed, and deleted the whole structure and everything in it, it also deleted a couple of my palisade gates and walls I had built around the same time I built the warehouse. Now, when I try and load a game its giving me a long loading screen and no progress in getting into my load game. Only way I can get in is by going into some of my very old load games and work from there. Is there anyway to fix this major issue?

4 hours ago, nekogod said:

The change to the mint container seems to have made it impossible to get in it now on existing games. It works fine on new games started after the patch, but on all saves from before it's just flat out impossible to get in.

Oh god I hope this isn’t true! I’ll check when I play next. Dammit!!!

On 9/2/2020 at 6:58 AM, StormTrooper ZJ said:

Gas arrows.