Multiplayer xblox live account cant login on PC

Hi there,

multiplayer says i have to login with my xbox live account. After doing this (external window with xbox live login) the game states "offline user" and multiplayer still saying i have to login.

Still the same after 20 retries...

Is multiplayer on pc working in early access?

I am sorry you both are experiencing this. We are currently looking into multiplayer issues and hope to have a resolution soon. Once we have a resolution we will share it in this forum.

• Thanks 1

Just bought the game so i could play with some friends.. but for some reason it won't let me go online... When i login to the xbox live and it shows profile with the button ready to play button i press it and it turns to the menu and im still offline and then i can press the login button and enter all my login detail again... this is a loop i can do over and over and nothing happens at all....

im using Bitdefender free antivirus and even if i disable it it's still the same... can't figure this out..

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys...

Got the same issue....

Cant play Online.

i got it to work. a guy found this:

"i got it to work by going to my games in console companion and clicking start game from there"

BUT!

I cant play with my girlfriend. We played one on xbox with game pass, and one on PC with steam. Two different MS accounts.

Now i can play with my MS account on PC, but i use the game pass....

So my girlfriend cant play on game pass on xbox anymore...

AND i cant use my steam save....

Edited by Alcoholixx

• 1 year later...
On 7/29/2020 at 4:06 PM, Shyla said:

I am sorry you both are experiencing this. We are currently looking into multiplayer issues and hope to have a resolution soon. Once we have a resolution we will share it in this forum.

This continues to be an issue. Nearly 2 years have passed and this thread has not been updated. The issue does not appear to have been addressed. Where does this stand?

7 hours ago, itll_happen said:

This continues to be an issue. Nearly 2 years have passed and this thread has not been updated. The issue does not appear to have been addressed. Where does this stand?

yea i havent played the game since... got way to boring playing it alone and no fix for the online problem and no answers to get anywere... 
and crazy your post is almost 2 years later from mine xD