rAND-ohm vIDeO game NEW$

Amentep

Old News now but I missed this, looks like GOG has integrated with EGS?  What the Hell is this there goes my vision of a multipolar storefront world.  It's all a joke now.  This is certainly a development that's tilting me towards just getting a Series X and a decent TV and calling it good.  PC gaming is becoming a cluster****.

8 minutes ago, ComradeMaster said:

Old News now but I missed this, looks like GOG has integrated with EGS?  What the Hell is this there goes my vision of a multipolar storefront world.  It's all a joke now.  This is certainly a development that's tilting me towards just getting a Series X and a decent TV and calling it good.  PC gaming is becoming a cluster****.

? The platform GOG Galaxy 2.0, which was from the start an attempt to unify all the launchers, officially supports integration with EGS account. Previously you could integrate your EGS account, but it was unofficial as most integrations on GOG Galaxy 2.0 are. 
I don't really see the big deal here.

• Like 4

166215__front.jpg

33 minutes ago, ComradeMaster said:

I'd prefer no integration whatsoever.

Then don't integrate your GOG?  On a side note official integration seems to be slightly weaker then community one. It doesn't seem to record when I played the game last. 

I for one find it super useful to manage a library spread around on 6 launchers through one. For that very reason GOG became my main platform through which I manage everything else. It's very much in GOG's brand. "Hey, everyone annoys players by forcing them to juggle games on various platforms? Come to GOG and see all your games in one place. And while you are here, buy our games"

• Like 4

Damn Yankees.  Oh wait... 😉
(Also you should re-evalute your position on North America because there's probably more racism and white supremacy here than anywhere else, even if it's characterized in different shades of subtly.  I mean just look at our 2 major political parties ffs the genocide of the Native population, the enslavement of blacks, police officers murdering blacks to this day, the extermination of 1,000,000 filipinos in the Philippine-American War, and the ongoing murder and occupation of Arab countries and the very same government responsible for it still resides in Washington!  So please, spare me the "derogatory" crap!  I have never killed or discriminated anyone based on race and never intend to!)

Anyway it looks like 'Elden Ring' has been delayed until God Knows When.  One good thing about Covid-19 -hopefully- is that these delays actually in hardware and software mean taking the time to refine and enhance them before being released.  I mean with every bad there's a good, right?

Edited by ComradeMaster
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, ComradeMaster said:

<deleted>

So you are against integration in an integration software? Ok then.

And I'm Polish not that word, I ask you to not use it as it's offensive. 

Edited by Gorth
Removed the original post and quotes containining it
  • Like 2

166215__front.jpg

I am sure, the society around here is eloquent enough to not fall for these kind of traps, but just in case 😉 

Fake CP’77 are being sent around...

https://www.siliconera.com/fake-cyberpunk-2077-beta-emails-are-being-sent/

• Gasp! 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I'm assuming "peaky blinders" is some manner of British slang. I have no clue what it means, so can someone please clue me in? Thanks in advance.

Anyway, it looks like a stealth puzzle game, which is right up my alley. I'm good at tactical games, stealth games, and puzzle games. I'm anywhere from mediocre to SUPER GARBAGE at most other games. I hope this is good.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

The game is based on the TV series Peaky Blinders* which is based on the Birmingham (UK, not Alabama) street gang which was famous for keeping razor blades in the peaks of their caps that they used for, well, blinding rivals etc on occasion.

*Cillian Murphy (Tommy) would be the most internationally famous actor in it though the most memorable and memeable character is pretty definitively his thickly Brummie accented on screen brother Arfur 'fookin'' Shelby, and there's a very distinctive style and soundtrack (eg Nick Cave does the theme). Good series, well worth watching, may need to turn subtitles on especially for Sam Neill's overly accurate Ulster accent. Pretty sure it's on Netflix internationally, certainly is in NZ.

• Thanks 1

So apparently Amazon is launching their own game service, like Steam, GoG, Epic, etc. I mean, I rolled my eyes at first, but then it turns out my Prime account gets me a ton of free titles, and they look pretty good.

So yeah, playing Treachery in Beatdown City now. :p

• Thanks 1

Probably a fair observation, though Tom Hardy is not in many episodes and for those he is in it is usually a brief appearance.

(Hardy is probably more famous, but I tend to think Murphy is more recognisable since he has a very distinctive look whoever he's playing. I didn't even realise Hardy was in Dunkirk until the end credits, but noticed Murphy immediately. There's also a pretty massive overlap between well known movies with Tom Hardy in and well known movies with Cillian Murphy in mostly thanks to Nolan, though I guess recently Hardy has had the bigger roles in them)

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Keyrock said:

I'm assuming "peaky blinders" is some manner of British slang. I have no clue what it means, so can someone please clue me in? Thanks in advance.

Anyway, it looks like a stealth puzzle game, which is right up my alley. I'm good at tactical games, stealth games, and puzzle games. I'm anywhere from mediocre to SUPER GARBAGE at most other games. I hope this is good.

This is the kind of game I would have normally completely missed, but which is so right up my alley. Thanks for posting!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-08-03/blizzard-workers-share-salaries-in-revolt-over-wage-disparities?srnd=technology-vp

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EeiO0tHVAAAKQcc?format=png&name=small

Based on the last decade of Blizzard greed in World of Warcraft, this doesn't surprise me at all. I guess it's similar to the top restaurants in the world where so many people will apply, and want to work there that they can justify paying such low wages. Still feels rotten though.

@Keyrock Crusader Kings 2 is probably my most played singleplayer game of all time. I keep finding new ways to challenge myself in it. I just hope CK3 won't require tons of patches and DLCs to be as good.

Edited by Maedhros
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I mean, a family vacation to Disneyland isn't exactly extreme. But yeah, they shouldn't be paying minimum wage. If you have a full time job at a profitable tech company, you should be making a decent salary. 

• Like 1

Is it expensive to live in Irvine and surrounding area ?  CSRs not being paid decent is fairly typical, although I always find that weird as they are customer facing. 

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Yeah, was just going to say ...isn't Disneyland just basically the next town over from the Blizzard offices? For someone like childhood me across the Pacific, sure, the idea of going to Disneyland would have been the picture of decadence, and I never had the chance before I outgrew the notion. But I'd imagine a local could probably visit several times a year on a median income. Indeed a quick Google shows that it's about $100. You could probably buy a couple of WoW pets for that much. 😛

Maybe the message is that the pay is so bad that even senior employees can't afford to leave the state for the holidays. :ninja:

EDIT: Holy hell, I was sort of kidding when I said next town over and I imagined in my head maybe a few hours drive at most. But I looked at a map and it's bloody walking distance, you could go there on a long lunch break probably.

Edited by Humanoid

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Isn't the point that Disnleyland IS affordable, thus being extra hurtful that they can't afford it? The contrast being the higherups enjoying their family holiday there, while they had to postpone getting kids.

Edited by Maedhros