The Last Sanctuary bug?

R-vn

Question

Hi!

New here. Played the game for the first time this past month.

I'm having trouble with The Last Sanctuary quest. It doesn't offer the option to complete the quest with Prince Aruihi after finishing everything at Motare o Kozi.

Is this a bug or did I make some in-game decisions that would render the quest unfinishable?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

5 answers to this question

On 6/25/2020 at 12:54 AM, thelee said:

what choices did you make at Motare O Kozi? "Unfinishable" quests don't exist - if you made it impossible, it should become a failed quest. If it truly is unfinishable, it's a bug.

I turned the rotted lady into the green lady; got the rubbing for ukaizo from the discs thing at the center of motare; didn't give capt pai said rubbing. When I return to Aruihi in Neketaka, his doalogue options don't offer me the prompt to complete the quest. None at all. And I have +4 rep with the huana.

17 hours ago, R-vn said:

I turned the rotted lady into the green lady; got the rubbing for ukaizo from the discs thing at the center of motare; didn't give capt pai said rubbing. When I return to Aruihi in Neketaka, his doalogue options don't offer me the prompt to complete the quest. None at all. And I have +4 rep with the huana.

sounds like a bug, unfortunately. you don't have any mods? you're not at a point of talking to queen onekaza? just trying to think of anything that might be conflicting with the quest resolution.

On 6/29/2020 at 7:07 AM, thelee said:

sounds like a bug, unfortunately. you don't have any mods? you're not at a point of talking to queen onekaza? just trying to think of anything that might be conflicting with the quest resolution.

No mods. Just vanilla. What do you mean "at a point of talking to queen onekaza?" I've already talked to her. I'm actually nearing end game already. I honestly have no idea. Sorry.

On 7/4/2020 at 2:01 AM, R-vn said:

No mods. Just vanilla. What do you mean "at a point of talking to queen onekaza?" I've already talked to her. I'm actually nearing end game already. I honestly have no idea. Sorry.

i mean at a certain point aruihi has you go talk to onekaza and i wondered if there was some conflict between resolving a quest and his desire to see you up to onekaza.

you've already talked to her? have you already decided whether or not to side with her or others? i'm just wondering if you're far enough into the game you've closed off some options in a buggy way. either way, you may be S.O.L. sadly.