Funny Stuff: The Funny Strikes Back

Amentep

https://www.blogto.com/city/2020/07/toronto-condos-share-plunger-efficient-toilets/

"TO ALL RESIDENTS, PLEASE DO NOT THROW ANY ITEM IN THE TOILET EXCEPT TOILET PAPER IN THE NEW TOILET AND IN CASE TOILET GET BLOCKED," reads an email sent to residents on June 18.

"DO NOT USE THE REGULAR PLUNGER TO UNCLOGGED NEW TOILETS," the email continues. "USE ONLY PooZooka. BORROW ONE FROM THE SECURITY! SECURITY WILL KEEP YOUR ID AS GUARANTEE!

Proprietary plungers are a thing.

• Haha 1
  • Gasp! 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

warning, adult content... in US

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Gorth Edit: NSFW warning

https://gfycat.com/blackandwhitecomplexgopher

Filmed in the GTA.  Looks like something out of GTA too.

Edited by Gorth
Adding nsfw warning
  • Gasp! 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

How I'll always remember him... ;)

7SIYeFU.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

5 minutes ago, InsaneCommander said:

Screenshot_20200726-173200.png.662fd682581646dd80d4334ca5bb17fa.png

I'm an idiot...all this time I could have 3D printed myself a cool plague bird mask. Good thing 2020 isn't over yet!!!! :thumbsup:

• Thanks 3
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

45 minutes ago, InsaneCommander said:

You speak Spanish?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

55 minutes ago, InsaneCommander said:

No. I'm from Brazil. I do intend to start learning Spanish, maybe later this year.

Cool, I've been struggling with Portuguese. Mostly, I've been wondering why does Portugal even exist and how in the 7 hells they speak a different language even though they were the same country as Spain for ages! Anyways, good luck learning Spanish dear old carioca.

village_idiot.gif

6 hours ago, Orogun01 said:

Cool, I've been struggling with Portuguese. Mostly, I've been wondering why does Portugal even exist and how in the 7 hells they speak a different language even though they were the same country as Spain for ages! Anyways, good luck learning Spanish dear old carioca.

Portugal was under the Spanish crown for only 80 years. So not exactly ages. Dire Spanish mismanagement  led us to kick the Spaniards to the curb rather quickly. Unfortunately, we just got a bunch of chinless wonders to take power, instead, so things didn't exactly improve. Still, we did manage to have better food than the Spanish.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

6 hours ago, Pidesco said:

Dire Spanish mismanagement  led us to kick the Spaniards to the curb rather quickly. Unfortunately, we just got a bunch of chinless wonders to take power, instead, so things didn't exactly improve. Still, we did manage to have better food than the Spanish.

I'll be the first to admit that it's a damn shame that you stopped at Miranda do Douro rather than going all the way to Jávea in the east and Tarifa in the south. Alas.

Not so sure about the food, though...

• Thanks 1

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.