Funny Stuff: The Funny Strikes Back

Amentep

104659314_10223108353841011_626194781817

• Like 9

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Speaking of which, did you know that leprechauns are a protected species under European law?

EDIT: Quote from a different article:

"The European Directive aims to preserve an area in Louth called ‘The Sliabh Foy Loop’ which is protected for flora, fauna and leprechauns. The lobbyists believe that there are only 236 leprechauns still living in Ireland and that they are all concentrated in that area in Louth which is also considered to be an important part of the spirit world."

Edited by Skazz
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Gasp! 1

1 hour ago, Raithe said:

Buster Keaton...

It's an old Vaudeville trick.

*I heard a story once, that Buster Keaton at a doctor was asked, "When did you break your neck?"; this was news to Keaton.

But he figured it out later; he had happened to have filmed himself breaking his own neck—and didn't notice it at the time. 

But here it is:

He misjudged the weight and force of the water, and it happened when his neck hit the rail. 

Edited by Gizmo
  • Like 1

^ Shouldn't that be a picture of the horse Stewart Copeland fell off and broke his collar bone just before they were going to attempt to record a new album?

Edit: I guess Sting is the guy who actually disbanded The Police, Copeland breaking his collar bone just killed any chance the band had of regaining their creative juices as a trio.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

As that collective age of the forumites goes up.. I'm sure we have much more sympathy with this point of view...

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

On 6/22/2020 at 4:35 PM, Skazz said:

Speaking of which, did you know that leprechauns are a protected species under European law?

EDIT: Quote from a different article:

"The European Directive aims to preserve an area in Louth called ‘The Sliabh Foy Loop’ which is protected for flora, fauna and leprechauns. The lobbyists believe that there are only 236 leprechauns still living in Ireland and that they are all concentrated in that area in Louth which is also considered to be an important part of the spirit world."

First time I use the "gasp" reaction for real!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

sign.jpg