Hi everyone, 

I have one simple question is there any steam achievments for killing megaboss ? 

I googled quite a while without any real information on the matter, although there is the Ultimate achievment and they dont even mention it on various websites... 

Thanks for your help.

13 minutes ago, Malanir said:

I have one simple question is there any steam achievments for killing megaboss ? 

nope.

13 minutes ago, Malanir said:

I googled quite a while without any real information on the matter, although there is the Ultimate achievment and they dont even mention it on various websites... 

there isn't an ultimate steam achievement. it's a whole other thing.

people complained a lot in poe1 days about obsidian making nigh-impossible challenges steam achievements (some people just like to get to 100% achievements - full disclosure that is literally the only reason why I did the ultimate in poe1), so obsidian didn't put any of the really hard stuff as steam achievements for deadfire.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot Thelee for the quick answer, i realised before that i didnt get an achievments for solo and i was wondering maybe there was one for TCS and megabosses etc.

I played 450 hours on this game and im about to do a final nice companion run and side with Valian trading company i never did get with them cause many companions leave you if you take their side... i did countless rerolls and never killed the 4 big mega boss. and my solo SC assassin did DLCS but couldnt be a match for those 4. 

I hesitated to mod my game due to steam achievments and your answer makes me get the community patch :) 

Also as it may be one of my last posts on this forum once i finish my last run, i have a special attention towards you Thelee, 

You are by far my favorite contributer/poster here, you managed to do the Ultimate though you always tend in favor to "what can give you fun" when people asks for build and you make us ask ourselves the true questions of how enjoying the game. In addition of your great knowledge, gamefaqs.  And for that i'll be forever thankfull to you :) ❤️

To be more specific maybe half my time on this game were pointless abandonned solo runs trying to make stuff work, 50% time spent like that was fun but the other 50% was tedious and quite frustrating... Untill i realise i wouldnt even get an achievment for it... And then i faced some of your posts about what we really want when we build a char and it changed my view of this great game. Thanks again.

(Ofc Boeroer is the Godfather here with his sidekicks (Kaylon, Elric Galad, and all those i forget about, i ofc looked a lot into your posts aswell) :) 

• Like 3