Grounded Demo is Now Available to Play!

Grounded is now available to download through the Xbox Insider Hub or through Steam! Download the demo today to experience a single day of life in the backyard!

When:

• June 16th through June 22nd

Where to download:

• Xbox Insiders - Search for Grounded through the Insider hub on either your PC or Xbox One.
  • Steam players can find the demo on our Steam store page

Additional Info:

Survey:

• After you have a chance to play the demo, please take some time to fill out a survey and share your experiences with us. Xbox Insiders will be sent a link to a survey while players playing on Steam can access the survey here.

Thank you everyone and have fun out in the backyard!

• Thanks 4

Hi !

I just played Grounded Tech Test on Xbox One X for an hour and a half and I am here to say I had  lot of fun.

I wasn't expecting to enjoy the game to be honest, and I did although I played solo.

Behind what seemed to be a game that relied entirely on the concept, I've been pleasantly surprised to found a good RPG demo.

I hope the content will be substancial and that the narrative and the sandbox aspect overlap well in the final version.

Anyway, I'm glad it's coming soon on Game Pass, and I can't want to play with my friends and my girlfriend (arachnophobia mode was a great idead ^^).

Obsidian doesn't disappoint !

Edited by Kryo0s
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Kryo0s said:

Hi !

I just played Grounded Tech Test on Xbox One X for an hour and a half and I am here to say I had  lot of fun.

I wasn't expecting to enjoy the game to be honest, and I did although I played solo.

Behind what seemed to be a game that relied entirely on the concept, I've been pleasantly surprised to found a good RPG demo.

I hope the content will be substancial and that the narrative and the sandbox aspect overlap well in the final version.

Anyway, I'm glad it's coming soon on Game Pass, and I can't want to play with my friends and my girlfriend (arachnophobia mode was a great idead ^^).

Obsidian doesn't disappoint !

What a wonderful thing to share Kryo0s - I know the team has been very grateful for your taking the time to share this! I suspect you will not be disappointed :)

• Thanks 1

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: