PS5 event

Theonlygarby

Didn't watch. Did have my fingers crossed for a HZD sequel announcement and was not disappointed. Looks like Obsidian-alum John Gonzalez is still spilling ink for Guerilla Games, so I'm hyped. Just need a release date now :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

14 hours ago, Achilles said:

Didn't watch. Did have my fingers crossed for a HZD sequel announcement and was not disappointed. Looks like Obsidian-alum John Gonzalez is still spilling ink for Guerilla Games, so I'm hyped. Just need a release date now :)

True that does look good.  Though something has always turned me off of Horizon Zero Dawn  Might be the robot dinosaurs

10 hours ago, Theonlygarby said:

True that does look good.  Though something has always turned me off of Horizon Zero Dawn  Might be the robot dinosaurs

Understood. FWIW, if you play games for the art form/narrative it might be worth your time to white-knuckle your way past the handful of robot dinos. John won Writers Guild of America Award for Achievement in Videogame Writing in 2017 and I think it was well-deserved.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."