Deul light saber throw????

Nah seems stupid because the lightsaber twirls, and they seem like they might clash. Theres a way to get past it but I don't think it would be cool. Plus it'd make your character defenseless without a lightsaber, because you can't twirl dodge a sowrd attack and catch two lighsabers at once. Or so I see it.

Evolutionary Development

No i dont think so. When your person is in combat mod he has one hand higher than the other so they wouldnt crash, and about being defenseless if you were only weilding one lightsaber and you threw it than you didnt have one either.

good idea noddle

No i dont think so. When your person is in combat mod he  has one hand higher than the other so they wouldnt crash, and about being defenseless if you were only weilding one lightsaber and you threw it than you didnt have one either.

good idea noddle

Well this is about duel wielding, and just because of the stance when he's in combat mode but when they are attacking they also get a bit more straightened out, or equal sided you could say.

Evolutionary Development

You could do this in Jedi Acadamy. They sort of went out in opisite directions, circled your body and returned. It wasn't very effective as I remember, but it looked cool.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!