Game freezes right upon discarding the card

genuks

Question

Hello there,

Considering the hefty age of this title for the moment and ITS STATE OF BUGGING the upshot isn't much consolatory, still hoping for nothing much I dare to post out my issue. 

I found myself dramatically unable to roll the dice just in the middle of the beginning of the campaign. The task is to discard the card which upon completion is leading to the dice roll popping up, which appears to dingle frozen and doesn't react on any mouse actions. Instead, it may also draw a random card which will after appear from every single corner of the screen obnoxiously following by the mouse pointer. When I tried to call for the options menu and proceed to the treasure chests, among of the other options, the desktop refreshes somehow so once upon the return to the cards I need to proceed with the discarding over again, which leads to same dead freezing.

I wonder have the devs had abandoned this title forever?   if somebody can help me?

Thank you in advance,

Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 5.24.34 PM.jpg

7 answers to this question

https://support.obsidian.net/article/12-looking-for-help-on-our-older-games

I'd suggest using the "contact us" feature at the bottom of the linked page. At this time in the development cycle,  this forum is primarily peer-to-peer support so its unlikely developers will see your issue to help.

• Thanks 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

9 hours ago, Amentep said:

https://support.obsidian.net/article/12-looking-for-help-on-our-older-games

I'd suggest using the "contact us" feature at the bottom of the linked page. At this time in the development cycle,  this forum is primarily peer-to-peer support so its unlikely developers will see your issue to help.

Yes it works but in the little other way... 

BOO! oBsidian I was about to buy a PoE saga and the OW for my Switch, this will never happen now!

Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 1.14.50 PM.png

I've passed the issue up to see if I can get someone to assist. Not sure why the form isn't working. 

• Thanks 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

14 minutes ago, Fionavar said:

I have shared this with Tech Support. Hopefully someone will be able to assist after the US holiday tomorrow.

Again thank you very much indeed for your care! Let's see what happens next. For me it's just a pity to see such a lavishly drawn and what's most important a reputed game dev title SO ABANDONED! This simply can not be. Specifically I was baker and got all existing addons purchased along with the tons of custom stuff as well.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Amentep said:

I've passed the issue up to see if I can get someone to assist. Not sure why the form isn't working. 

Thank you very much for your care. Stay safe.

• Thanks 2